Heartburn?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Yesterday and last night I was vaping kiwi and watermelon (not as good as it sounded when I ordered) getting heartburn after vaping. This happen to any of you? Seems like when I switched to vanilla(which I like a lot more than I expected) it stopped. Odd.

Some people get heartburn with vaping and this is normal. It usually passes on it's own, but taking some Tums or Prilosec helps. I had very bad acid reflux that went away after I started vaping.

Docd

Jan 6, 2011
Louisville KY
Happened to me when I first stated vaping but it has lessened over time. Now my wife saying the same thing now that I'm getting her to switch over and she found a menthol she like (but of course there discontinuing it so back to square one). Her heartburn has seemed to have gotten better the last couple of days.

So don't give up I think it will pass.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Good to hear woman... thanks. Wow that would be great.
Docd, ya know I was vaping menthol before the kiwi strawberry stuff. I was a newport light guy bout 12 days ago. Now Im trying to find the right vape for myself. Got some ry4 and menthol from truevapor and some sweet stuff from Mrs T coming. Thanks for the replies all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread