heather sheavenly vapes - Looking for Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I've heard that about the Mocha Java Smooth. I've also heard that that burnt popcorn taste steeps out but it takes a good month. Put it away for a REALLY long time :lol: Who knows? You might like it later. I think I accidentally got some of the Mocha Java Smooth instead of Serendipity, my Serendipity tastes just like burnt popcorn. I have it sitting and it is almost ready to try again....in another week or more. ;)

You're so right, that taste stays with you FOREVER! Ugh. I love Most of the flavors I get from HHV, but there are definitely some that...well...are not for me. Dragon's Fire is by far my absolute favorite. I used to do just the fruit liquids but have progressed to the tobacco ones. The fruits are sadly gathering dust <sigh> I just can't seem to vape them for long anymore. :(

I digress, just put the MJS away and forget about it for a few weeks. It might turn into something grand :)

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I made a thread about the mocha java smooth one.....it tastes so bad I had to see if others have experienced the same thing. It tastes like burnt buttery popcorn. For a coffee flavor, I suppose that is.....unusual. I had to put it down after 5 vapes.....and I still haven't gotten the taste out of my mouth :(

I hope the blueberry muffin and pirates booty go better than that!

WOW I really enjoy my Mocha Java smooth and so does every one else that has tried it. But I admit it's about 6 monyhs old. With the new bills in OK I'm not taking any chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread