Heathers Heavenly : Dragons Fire PET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Maryland
12mg 80/20PG $13/30ml ($4 flat rate shipping)
Part of the purity line so 100% VG is available.

This is the best tobacco flavor I have had yet. I was looking for something that was extracted, smooth and fairly complex and this sweet juice hits all 3 nails on the head. It has a mild TH, medium vapor and a very complex cigar-like aftertaste with a hint of vanilla that doesn't linger or overpower at all. I recommend this to anyone looking for a smooth, tasty p.e.t.

Last edited:

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
I searched and searched for a vape I like as an ADV. I liked several juices ok but they all got to be to much after several hours. I tried HHV tobacco juices and fell in love. I wont order anything else now. Dragon fire is not my favorite out of them all but I do always keep a bottle around. Lately its been Legend and Huntsman. Heavenly tobacco is the one I started with and I still always keep a bottle around. Just ordered another 100ml from them today. You have good taste.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Dragon's Fire (DF) and Huntsman now represent the lion's share of my vaping.

Huntsman is a much stronger tobacco element to the pallet. DF is a very nice slightly sweet blend of butter, vanilla, tobacco, and a final taste of almost unsweetened or lightly sweetened chocolate. DF rocks!

EDIT: OP you should try Dark Horse, Legend, and Pirate's Booty next if you have enjoyed DF. Dark Horse is known as Huntsman Light, so if you like DH you will very likely enjoy Huntsman, too.

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I remember being slightly annoyed seeing the HHV thread always at the top of the eliquid forum (hah, now it's MBV). But after finally coming around to trying Legend and Dragon's Fire, holy crap, did I get it. These two, along with Boba's, are my Holy Trinity of Vape Juice. I pray to the vape gods that my supplies never run completely out...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I remember being slightly annoyed seeing the HHV thread always at the top of the eliquid forum (hah, now it's MBV). But after finally coming around to trying Legend and Dragon's Fire, holy crap, did I get it. These two, along with Boba's, are my Holy Trinity of Vape Juice. I pray to the vape gods that my supplies never run completely out...

With their new bottle sizes, it shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread