Heathers Heavenly Tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I diy when it comes to ejuice and do all tobaccos. Some net's and some synthetic. I couldn't ever get myself to order from heathers heavenly vapes even though i heard amazing things about their net tobaccos. Well i broke down and ordered several of them since they are stopping online orders and figured, what the heck, i'd have some variety from my own juices. Now im really dissapointed i didn't try them sooner and order tons to stock up with. I just put dragons fire in my tank and all i can say is WOW. This stuff is one of the best net's i've ever had. Kudos to hhv and since they are only about 4 hours away from me if the brick and mortar stay open for a long while i could see myself taking a trip for a day to pick up a large order in the future. Awesome juice. Sad to see they had to stop online orders.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
HHV's NETs were indeed unique. If I remember correctly they were the only retail NETs made from super critical CO2 tobacco extracts. The actual tobacco flavor was a bit generic (lacking the highest and lowest flavor notes) but was robust and powerful. IMHO HHV had the best retail NET available. Second best was made by Ahlusion back seven years ago when they offered NETs. Theirs were made from steam distilled extracts, better flavor but not nearly as powerful as HHV's. Both vendors were from Vaping's "golden age".

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread