Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Hardcore Juice Jabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
First off, what device are you using? In my opinion, Butter Rum did best at lower voltages. I kept it around 3.5v - 3.8v using LR atty's/heads (1.5ohm - 1.8ohm). Any higher than that and I got a burnt taste. ack.

reo grand 1.2ohm micro coi. i guess i should keep the lid and dripper off the bottle for about 10 days and give it a good shake 2 times a day?

jfrich

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Texas Hill Country
reo grand 1.2ohm micro coi. i guess i should keep the lid and dripper off the bottle for about 10 days and give it a good shake 2 times a day?

I Agree with Chakris on the lower voltage 3.2-3.6 seems to be the sweet spot range for me, but as they say YMMV.

Also you can tell when it's getting close to vape time by smelling the juice before and after you shake it. You will get a butter rum smell before the shake and the nasty chemical alcohol after. When you shake the bottle and the smell changes little or returns to the butter rum scent within a few seconds it's ready in my book.

jfrich:

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I finally tasted an HHV juice I didn't like , java smooth , I've come to the realisation that coffee flavored vapes ain't for me. I've tried coffee flavors from 4 different vendors and haven't liked any of them . I like drinking coffee but inhaling it , no thanks .

I'm not a coffee drinker but I have heard the same from many coffee drinkers. Just not the same.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Huntsman is my all day vape. Love the stuff. I was getting frustrated with vaping when I was one month in. I couldn't find a juice I liked. I found the 2012 juice awards and went through the list. It's been 5 months now vaping HHV juices and I haven't tried another vendor since. That being said I would like another earthy, grassy vape. Does HHV have anything else similar to Huntsman?

OH, AND PLEASE START CARRYING BOGE CARTOS AGAIN!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE:nun::nun::nun::nun::nun:

As Bronze mentioned, Dark Horse has a similar rustic, earthy flavor, however, it's no slouch when it comes to flavor! Admittedly, the grassy note has stepped out of the forefront, while other darker tones come forward - I can't explain what those tones are, suffice it to say they are delicious! (I'd say it's almost Cavendish like, but fear I'll get trounced by some of the experienced tobacco experts.) Anyway, to say the least, HHV juices are complex and well balanced.

Chak, I'd be testing too until you are satisfied with the results. I'm doing something similar except going in the other direction. I have 18mg DF that is hitting extra hard on this Kayfun so I got me a bottle of 6mg and will be playing with the ratio to see what I get.

I've noticed that with most of the new NETs I got at 18mg and 70/30. This is the first time I've vaped HHV at that level. While the TH is rather hard, I'm enjoying the boost in flavor. It may be too early to tell yet, but it seems the non tobacco juices are still quite mild to me. We'll see how they are after steeping.

Is that a vv REO, if so, how high can you crank it up? If not, then I'd say it isn't too much voltage. With a fresh battery the highest you'd get would be 4.2v maybe. While I don't think anyone here will say 10 days with caps & drippers off is going to hurt your juices, you're free to experiment as you like, but the standard two days should be plenty of time to let the alcohol evaporate. After 10 days, you may notice the juice is a bit thicker though.

I finally tasted an HHV juice I didn't like , java smooth , I've come to the realisation that coffee flavored vapes ain't for me. I've tried coffee flavors from 4 different vendors and haven't liked any of them . I like drinking coffee but inhaling it , no thanks .

To each his own. Of the couple coffee flavors I've tried, HHV is by far the best one yet. I've had the Java Smooth, Mocha Java Smooth, and Caramel Cappuccino - CC being my fav out of the 3.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hey Chak, one thing I have noticed is the Kayfun hits on the hard side. I will be experimenting with lower nic levels to see what that does. You may want to mix only what you need in light of you receiving your Kayfun.

Exactly, I'll be doing the same thing pretty much. Mixing small amounts of each flavor till I what's best suited for each one. Wonder how long it'll take for the Kayfun to get here? The fastest I've gotten e-cig supplies is 8 days! I can always be optimistic. :toast:

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
VAPEMAIL TODAY!

Got some DF and some more Cinful Apple (easily my fav juice not called Legend or DF.. this stuff is AWESOME).... and a 30ml flyer of Shadow and HA. They are breathing now. I dropped a little in an atty, and they tasted good. To be honest, I am not sure I'd be able to tell them apart. But I'll let them sit for a bit.

NETs remaining to try (I likes me some NETs):
Dark Horse
Jiggy (haven't heard a whisper about this one... anyone try it?)
Sludge
Oompa
Pirate's Booty

Others on my list:
CAT (next order)
Bah-in (everyone seems to be going loopy over this one)
Heavenly Tobacco
Cin City
Cinful Pear

I'd blow them all out in one vapemail with some sample packs, but that sample list is pretty small....

jfrich

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Texas Hill Country
HHV does have a small sample selection.

Unfortunately the flavors I would like to sample most are not in the sample list. Oh well I guess I'll just have to order a larger bottle, however if I loved the flavor that would work out great. On the other hand if I hated it there is always the PIF section.

jfrich:

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I know.... which is a little bit of a shame since I am sure that their sample juices have probably steeped for a bit, so you aren't getting newborn juice in that bottle. But they have, what, 64 different juices? The sample list seemed to be in the 20's somewhere... and about half of my to-do juices are on there... maybe a sample pack and then snag some 6mls of the rest to keep things reasonable.

Yeah, I know... I made the whole "get a 6-er" mistake when I ordered my first round of HHV juices... but now I have a good 300-400mls of various HHVs so I'm OK with the little bottles. :)

My only current regret is not ordering a refill on the Cinful Apple sooner... I'm just about out and the cinnamon takes a bit of steeping to come out. Maybe I'll try a hot bath speed steep in a little bottle.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
VAPEMAIL TODAY!

Got some DF and some more Cinful Apple (easily my fav juice not called Legend or DF.. this stuff is AWESOME).... and a 30ml flyer of Shadow and HA. They are breathing now. I dropped a little in an atty, and they tasted good. To be honest, I am not sure I'd be able to tell them apart. But I'll let them sit for a bit.

NETs remaining to try (I likes me some NETs):
Dark Horse
Jiggy (haven't heard a whisper about this one... anyone try it?)
Sludge
Oompa
Pirate's Booty

Others on my list:
CAT (next order)
Bah-in (everyone seems to be going loopy over this one)
Heavenly Tobacco
Cin City
Cinful Pear

I'd blow them all out in one vapemail with some sample packs, but that sample list is pretty small....

I think I've tried them all:

Dark Horse; some say Dark Horse is Huntsman minus the steroids, I think it has similarities, but it's a whole nuther story with subtle tones you don't get in Huntsman.
Jiggy; at first it's like vaping gummy bears, but there's a slight floral taste to it as well, kinda like a hookha vape
Sludge; vaping it now at 70/30 & 18mg nic, man this is powerful stuff! kind of a raisin/plum taste with tobacco, but not too sweet
Oompa; like milk chocolate and tobacco
Pirate's Booty; used to be like tropical spices & tobacco, now I'm not sure what it turned into, but it's still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread