Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi HHV Army members - I've been vaping hhv tobacco juices now for about two months. A few questions if I may: (1) Been ordering at 36mg and 80/20, then diluting to 24mg with PG to make it more affordable down here. Am I missing out? (2) Prefer a less sweet (dry) taste. Should I even consider CAT or the peach tobacco?

Matthee...please clarify for me...are you using unflavored PG-only for your dilution?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Correct, yes B

I have never cut an HHV juice with straight-up PG (or VG) but I think I would be correct in saying that it will significantly affect your juice. I have cut 100% VG juices with distilled water and it killed it (even in very small amounts). So I think I am safe in saying that cutting your HHV (or any juice) with PG will have a noticeably negative impact.

As for less sweet/dry HHV tobacco, tell me what flavors you have tried so far and which ones you thought were "sweet". I can give you some recommendations based on your answer.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Thx B. I have tasted a 36mg undiluted against a 26mg diluted and could not find a difference, but then I'm a novice in that department. I have vaped Legend, Dragons Fire, Heavenly T, Dark Horse, Pirates Booty, Huntsman, serendipity, Oompa and Sludge. These juices change so much over time, but I think my favourites are PB and DF. Legend too "perfumed" for me. Sludge needs steeping still. Tempted to order CAT, but afraid it might be too sweet. Thx for your time.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thx B. I have tasted a 36mg undiluted against a 26mg diluted and could not find a difference, but then I'm a novice in that department. I have vaped Legend, Dragons Fire, Heavenly T, Dark Horse, Pirates Booty, Huntsman, serendipity, Oompa and Sludge. These juices change so much over time, but I think my favourites are PB and DF. Legend too "perfumed" for me. Sludge needs steeping still. Tempted to order CAT, but afraid it might be too sweet. Thx for your time.

Huntsman and Dark Horse are the least sweet. Both are Earthy/grassy vapes. The sweetest are Heavenly Army and Shadow.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I tried for a month to stick to EU only juice, but no go, had to order some HHV again, all is good again now. :wub:

This time I added HA and Dark Horse and love both, looks like all HHV baccy juices goes along pretty good with me. :)

Interestingly I also added a small sample of Monkey Wrench, and I find it quite nice! Smooth banana candy, which isn't overly sweet at all, me likes!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I tried for a month to stick to EU only juice, but no go, had to order some HHV again, all is good again now. :wub:

This time I added HA and Dark Horse and love both, looks like all HHV baccy juices goes along pretty good with me. :)

Interestingly I also added a small sample of Monkey Wrench, and I find it quite nice! Smooth banana candy, which isn't overly sweet at all, me likes!

What don't you like about the EU juices?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
As an addendum: it's not bad -- a mild, light cigar flavor (black and mild??), but not what I was expecting from Heavenly Army. The creaminess is still there, it's just sort of lost under the more striking tobacco bite.

In the future, I shall try to stagger my HA orders. But I do still need to try that Pirate's Booty.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It's a completely different taste. Cigar. My last bottle I enjoyed from week 2 till 4 months when it was empty. I think I'll email the good folks at HHV and see what I find out. :)

So steeped HA isn't suppose to taste like that?

Sorry, this is my first year with HHV, and my first go around with steeped HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread