Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I hope not, I hope it was a mislabeled bottle. I'll sit on it a few more weeks and see what happens.

April, if it doesn't straighten out in a few weeks, maybe send some of your HA to someone else to sample and see if they get the same impression. Don't send it to me though. I haven't vaped straight up HA in a long while. I've been blending mine with TC so I lost the feel for HA.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So steeped HA isn't suppose to taste like that?

Sorry, this is my first year with HHV, and my first go around with steeped HA.

HA has a definite creamy base to it with a graham cracker-like top note. It's definitely a small font tobacco jef.

You're not confusing HA with HT are you?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
HA has a definite creamy base to it with a graham cracker-like top note. It's definitely a small font tobacco jef.

You're not confusing HA with HT are you?

Nope. Never had HT. Heavenly Army has been in my rotation since I began vaping. The first order was a 30 ml bottle, and the second order was 2 50ml of HA. I didn't test them both out. I began the one, and let the other steep. Both were HA, just had more tobacco presence, but the graham and creaminess were still there. The 2nd 50 ml bottle (steeped over a month) was more tobacco and the other notes had receded.

I figured that was what steeped HA tasted like. The first 30ml I ever had was vaped quickly. Any difference between the first bottle and the 2nd order, I assume it was just me being overly familiar with it (brain trick), and not anything different in the juice itself.

This reminds me of my Dragon's Fire issues... not tasting what everyone else is tasting...

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I just ordered some a few days ago, April. What PG/VG ratio and nic level do you use. My previous order of it back in March was so weak (40/60 @ 6mg) I couldn't taste it at all. I'm fixing that batch with one that is 80/20 @ 18mg. It should be here in a few days, maybe sometime next week. I'll let you know how mine tastes.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just ordered some a few days ago, April. What PG/VG ratio and nic level do you use. My previous order of it back in March was so weak (40/60 @ 6mg) I couldn't taste it at all. I'm fixing that batch with one that is 80/20 @ 18mg. It should be here in a few days, maybe sometime next week. I'll let you know how mine tastes.

Well, that should tell us if there is an epidemic or if it is relegated to one bottle.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I heard back from Adam and the bottle is going back to them for evaluation. If it's not HA they'll send me a bottle of HA in exchange. I was also reassured the extract for HA has not changed. I'm 99% sure it's just a mislabeled bottle.

And I'm 99% sure you're right. :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I heard back from Adam and the bottle is going back to them for evaluation. If it's not HA they'll send me a bottle of HA in exchange. I was also reassured the extract for HA has not changed. I'm 99% sure it's just a mislabeled bottle.
I got my HA about 3 weeks ago and I got tobacco up front close to DF in flavor I get some cream taste out of it now but mostly sweet pipe tobacco not as creamy as shadow . PB is definitely cigar to me , can't understand how some people get pipe tobacco out of it . Your bottle is probably mislabeled , I have both PB &HA and the 2 are almost polar opposites .

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
My mystery bottle is in the mail back to GA. Very curious how this will pan out.

You know that's why I love this company...they stick behind their product. I don't very often hear about something getting mislabeled but heck it's got to be possible with all of the juice they pump out the door. By the way April I loved the Caramel Cap...got a small bottle on my last order and will certainly get a larger one next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread