Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
You know... I do believe that Cinful Apple has displaced everything else as my top vape from HHV.... I got a 50/50 15mg mix, and it has a good, clean apple flavor... more like an apple cider flavor than straight apple (which is fine.. I LOVE cider). The cinnamon flavor is still a little subdued (on my last bottle, it took quite a while for the cinnamon notes to really mature), but the cinnamon kind of compliments the throat hit really well and really comes out as a spicy kick on the exhale.

It's a great juice.... I'm finding that I'm going to that in my microcoiled IGO-l... and my Legendary RSST is more of a change of pace vape at the moment.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You know... I do believe that Cinful Apple has displaced everything else as my top vape from HHV.... I got a 50/50 15mg mix, and it has a good, clean apple flavor... more like an apple cider flavor than straight apple (which is fine.. I LOVE cider). The cinnamon flavor is still a little subdued (on my last bottle, it took quite a while for the cinnamon notes to really mature), but the cinnamon kind of compliments the throat hit really well and really comes out as a spicy kick on the exhale.

It's a great juice.... I'm finding that I'm going to that in my microcoiled IGO-l... and my Legendary RSST is more of a change of pace vape at the moment.

Have you tried the Cinful Pear?

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Have you tried the Cinful Pear?

Not yet... it's on my list though (which, like the Fed gov., is shut down over fiscal worries. )

Fresh pressed apple cider is one of my all time favorite beverages (including the hard variety hehe)... and this juice really gives me that vibe... so it's no wonder I think it's the bomb.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not yet... it's on my list though (which, like the Fed gov., is shut down over fiscal worries. )

Fresh pressed apple cider is one of my all time favorite beverages (including the hard variety hehe)... and this juice really gives me that vibe... so it's no wonder I think it's the bomb.

I enjoy apple vapes too but I have to have some tobacco mixed with it. Enter Caramel Apple Tobacco. :)

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Enter Caramel Apple Tobacco. :)

OOOOoooooo... yeah, forgot about that one. Yeah... I really wished I would have thrown in a bottle of that and HT on my last vapemail. Not sure when I'll get a chance to put in my next order, but those two are at the top of my list. I had the RY4 from Mountain Oak Vapors recently, and it was a TASTY vape... too bad it fouled up anything I put it in... So I am REALLY looked forward to giving HT a shot.

While I wait for my V5 from FT, I busted out my dripping attys again (man, a sealed 510/510 and a drip shield really takes the guess work out of those things) so I could give my 2 1/2 week old HA a vape.

What a difference a couple of weeks makes. I got the HA (50/50 12mg) along with some Shadow, and fresh, I had a hard time telling the difference. Now? Yep.... getting a distinct creamy graham cracker flavor there... almost s'mores-like. Quite nice. I'm curious to see how that Shadow has developed.

Gotta love those little 510 attys...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
OOOOoooooo... yeah, forgot about that one. Yeah... I really wished I would have thrown in a bottle of that and HT on my last vapemail. Not sure when I'll get a chance to put in my next order, but those two are at the top of my list. I had the RY4 from Mountain Oak Vapors recently, and it was a TASTY vape... too bad it fouled up anything I put it in... So I am REALLY looked forward to giving HT a shot.

While I wait for my V5 from FT, I busted out my dripping attys again (man, a sealed 510/510 and a drip shield really takes the guess work out of those things) so I could give my 2 1/2 week old HA a vape.

What a difference a couple of weeks makes. I got the HA (50/50 12mg) along with some Shadow, and fresh, I had a hard time telling the difference. Now? Yep.... getting a distinct creamy graham cracker flavor there... almost s'mores-like. Quite nice. I'm curious to see how that Shadow has developed.

Gotta love those little 510 attys...

Keep in mind, CAT and HT are not NETs. Doesn't stop me though. I love CAT. Not big on RY4's though. If you like a good RY4 (there are zillions out there) try Quick nic Juice' "ouR whY qua4tro". Made from naturally extracted tobacco. But we also have some real hardcore HT lovers here. :)

Always thought Shadow benefited the most from a longer steep (6 weeks plus).

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm assuming from the photo that it's candy corn flavor?

I just never thought of candy corn being creamy (from the description).

I'm assuming that as well jef. But I think candy corn is VERY creamy. :)

He says it makes an excellent blender too. I'm guessing it is creamy flavor similar to HA or Shadow. So if you like either of these you could probably add T or T to a number of different tobacco flavors and get another tasty angle.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm assuming that as well jef. But I think candy corn is VERY creamy. :)

He says it makes an excellent blender too. I'm guessing it is creamy flavor similar to HA or Shadow. So if you like either of these you could probably add T or T to a number of different tobacco flavors and get another tasty angle.

Candy Corn is my least favorite Halloween treat. I much prefer the Orange Circus Peanuts (that don't taste like Peanuts), outside of chocolate :)

If it's still around when I have funds, I might try a small bottle.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm gonna experiment with my ratio next order , I'm thinking 20/80 might do the trick .

I went with 100% VG this last round. Man, is that thick! Love the mouth/throat sensation, but man -- it's thick. No loss in flavor or TH, btw.

First day with it, so of course I need to see how it goes with some steeping (flavor wise). Might just take it to 20/80 because it takes a while to fill tanks with the thickness ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I went with 100% VG this last round. Man, is that thick! Love the mouth/throat sensation, but man -- it's thick. No loss in flavor or TH, btw.

First day with it, so of course I need to see how it goes with some steeping (flavor wise). Might just take it to 20/80 because it takes a while to fill tanks with the thickness ;)

And HHV has some of the thinner pure VG juices.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I went with 100% VG this last round. Man, is that thick! Love the mouth/throat sensation, but man -- it's thick. No loss in flavor or TH, btw. First day with it, so of course I need to see how it goes with some steeping (flavor wise). Might just take it to 20/80 because it takes a while to fill tanks with the thickness ;)
The bottle of HA that I got was noticeably thicker than my other HHV 100%vg juices , since it's my first bottle of HA I can't cross reference but had some dry hits with my protanks which I was able to solve by rewicking with cotton . But I'm curious to see if that ratio has effect on flavor or mouthfeel.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just placed my first HHV order..! 100%vg of Serendipity, Shadow, Sludge and Dragons Fire. Were these good flavors to try? I love robust, complex, Boba-ish flavors.

Welcome to the Army, Rswift! Yupper! All those are top sellers and my favs too, but heck I love all HHV's NETs, even Jiggy & Oompa! Alas, the unsung heroes. :(

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm gonna experiment with my ratio next order , I'm thinking 20/80 might do the trick .

Not to discourage you, Retic, but I went that direction too with 40/60 and a couple 100% VG and was disappointed. YOMV
To me, the flavors were rather on the weak side. Might just have been my buds acting up, though. Nothing wrong with experimenting. :toast:

EDIT: Sorry, are you going from 100% to 20/80? I was going 50/50 to 40/60.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread