Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome to THE BIG THREAD (Part 6). What is THE BIG THREAD? In a sentence, we are HHV enthusiasts assembled on one thread that discuss just about anything anyone wants including, but not limited to, HHV. This has led to some solid friendships. What THE BIG THREAD is NOT: We do not engage in supplier hype. Enthusiasm is good. Hype is not. No one should feel afraid to discuss their likes and dislikes across the e-cig world. It will always remain friendly, constructive, and within the ECF rules...as always.

THE BIG THREAD history

THE BIG THREAD began on August 27, 2012 as a small collection of vapers wandering aimlessly through the e-liquid universe in search of good smoke juice. We quickly discovered two things. One, HHV made great smoke juice, and two, we kinda liked each other. The next thing we knew, THE BIG THREAD exploded into one of the most visited threads in ECF history with more than 120,000 posts. It was because of the juice and the people who stayed with the thread. Poor ECF didn't know what to do with us so they gave us our own subforum that was named, "HHV Army". We added a bunch of new threads and the epic continued. THE BIG THREAD has always been the mainstay. And as such, it will be continued in Heather's Heavenly Vapes subforum beginning with Part 3. We will also re-create many of the popular threads that were established in the HHV Army subforum so feel free to visit those as well (including the HHV juice reviews in the sticky section). We can help recommend juice or gear and/or hang around for a few laughs. We always welcome new people and encourage it. So pull up a keyboard, jump in, and have some fun.

Instructions to subscribe:

To access the Heather's Heavenly Vapes subforum, click on this link... Heather's Heavenly Vapes You can subscribe to the HHV Army subforum by....

1. Click on this link... Heather's Heavenly Vapes Next, click on "Watch Forum" located above the threads on the right.
2. Click on "Watch Forum".
3. Choose if you want alerts and how you would like them. After choosing your options, click on "Watch Forum". You are now subscribed.
4. You can access the Heather's Heavenly Vapes subforum by clicking on "Watched Forums" in the information bar that is at the top of the forum. It is located in the same line as the "Search" box.
5. Click on "Heather's Heavenly Vapes". You will find THE BIG THREAD (Part 4) and all subforum threads from this page.

Links to...

The original BIG THREAD: Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

THE BIG THREAD (Part 2): Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

THE BIG THREAD (Part 3): Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

THE BIG THREAD (Part 4):
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 4) | E-Cigarette Forum

THE BIG THREAD (Part 5): Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5) | E-Cigarette Forum

HHV Army Subforum: The HHV Army

All will be closed to new posting but are available for viewing.

The HHV Army BIG THREAD Roll Call

Bappo - Dwight
Bimini Twist - Mark
BlackStrat - Rob
Bronze - Ed
BunnyKiller - Scot
Calve - Paul
Chakris - Chris (Resting In Peace)
DavidOH - David
Desert Dweller - Laszlo
Djtim - Tim
dreamreaper - Tommy
Dusty_D - David
EddardinWinter - Chris
gthompson - Guy
HolmanGT - George
Hulamoon - Suzanne
IcePoet - TJ
Iowa Gal - Tammy
JayTater - Jason
kkay59 - Kelly
LAwaters - Lori
LeoRex - Corey
Lt. Col. Killjoy - Gabriel
MostlySunny - April
MrPicC - Craig
PapawBrett - Brett
RJ - Kelly
Ray D - Ray
retic1959 - Gary
Robino1 - Robin (Resting In Peace)
76Bridget - Bridgette
SamuelMSr - Sam
searching4answers - Sue
Sirius = Rick
Stephuhnator - Stephanie
tnt - Tim N Tresa
Vermiform - Jeff

In Memory
Philip Perdue (aka Z-Ghost, Catpire) - 02/09/2013 Remembrance Thread: Remembering Z-Ghost (aka, Catpire)
Frank Prescott (aka 73ckn797) - 08/11/2013 Remembrance Thread: Remembering 73 (aka 73ckn797, Frank Prescott)
Bobby Ivie (aka Bivie) - 05/05/2014 - Remembrance Thread:
Remembrance - Bobby Ivie (aka, bivie)

Christoper Pfrang (aka Chakris) - 07/23 or 07/24/2017 - Remembrance Thread: Remembering Christopher Pfrang (aka, Chakris..."Chak")
Robin Lawthers (aka Robino1) - 10/6/2018 - Remembrance Thread:
Remembering Robin

Last edited by a moderator:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
...sneaks in.....
I believe it was you that asked about the house repair?

As of right now have heard nothing. They were originally supposed to have all the ordered stuff in this week and start work by wed. Hubby will be calling tomorrow to find out where we are at.

On the other hand I believe the mortgage company is what's holding things up. The initial check is written to both us and the mortgage company. We filled out everything and sent it in, and for some reason they sent us all the same forms but blank again. I don't even know anymore.

Anyways, started new job last week. It's exhausting but seems to be ok so far. It's not a great job and nothing like what I wanted but it will do. Technically didn't need to work but it will be nice to have some wiggle room in the finances. It also just kind of fulfills me in a way, I was feeling rather aimless and purposeless for a while. I know I know I'm a mom and that's the most important thing, I can't really explain it other than I was feeling restless and needed something to change. Idk I'm a weird one and this probably makes no sense.

Anyway so that's why I haven't been on much. So far part time apparently means 39 hours :facepalm: lol

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
It also just kind of fulfills me in a way, I was feeling rather aimless and purposeless for a while. I know I know I'm a mom and that's the most important thing, I can't really explain it other than I was feeling restless and needed something to change. Idk I'm a weird one and this probably makes no sense.
Makes total sense. You need to be needed for yourself not only as a mom. :)

I'm afraid of trying to find a part time job. Each time I do that, I get hired full time. Ugh! I just want to get out for a few hours a week, not to make a career out of it!!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Makes total sense. You need to be needed for yourself not only as a mom. :)

I'm afraid of trying to find a part time job. Each time I do that, I get hired full time. Ugh! I just want to get out for a few hours a week, not to make a career out of it!!
Pretty much, I felt like my brain was rotting or something. I'm just not made for being with kids 24/7, I never enjoyed it. All these moms that wish they could stay home and I really just didn't feel like it was my place. 4 years was long enough and with one kid in school the sitting costs are more bearable.

And ugh yes I had to tell her thanks for hiring me and I know you're trying to help but I'd really appreciate if after this schedule I could work just 3-4 days a week. 6 is too much

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
I believe it was you that asked about the house repair?

As of right now have heard nothing. They were originally supposed to have all the ordered stuff in this week and start work by wed. Hubby will be calling tomorrow to find out where we are at.

On the other hand I believe the mortgage company is what's holding things up. The initial check is written to both us and the mortgage company. We filled out everything and sent it in, and for some reason they sent us all the same forms but blank again. I don't even know anymore.
...snip........
Yep-was me

Users who are viewing this thread