The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Bronze, Sep 10, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DavidOH

DavidOH Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Yup no problem. Hope you can find St. Bernardus. It's priced the same as Chimay. Which I have two of in the frig along with my Leffe…

• Like Like x 7
  2. kkay59

kkay59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2014
    Another couple of tornadoes. Rotation in different areas nearby. Sirens going off where my daughter lives. Funnel clouds spotted and some type of wall storm. It was rough going for a little over an hour. People are without power again, and it is hot and humid. Luckily I have power for now, although it did blink a few times. Luckily the worst did not hit here, but it was bad enough I shut the computer down and was listening to live reports on the weather radio. We aren't through yet, but hopefully that was the worst of it. They extended the tornado watch a few more hours.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Carolinas. What^^^ said. It could be in the 60s with high humidity and be uncomfortable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Went to neighbor girl’s dance recital. My little baby girl isn’t a baby girl anymore. :(

These girls are made of rubber and springs. If I tried doing the stuff they did I’d snap my spinal column in two and pop a nut.

Driving thru the country I noticed more tobacco field than I have seen in a long time.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. LAwaters

LAwaters Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    How nice that you went! You hadn’t mentioned her in a long while. I was recently wondering if she was still your neighbor and trying to think how old she is by now. I’m glad she’s not too old now to still be your buddy.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    well... so much for getting 8+ hrs of sleep, a couple of cats decided to have a hissing contest which then turned into a full blown fight... o_O

why do they always choose to do it just outside the window to the bedroom?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Bunnykiller

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    Mornin All... :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. DavidOH

DavidOH Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Morning.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 3
  9. 76bridget

76bridget Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    OK, USA
    I had the best hair EVER when I visited Vegas. I can make it look decent here, until I step outside.. POOF. :lol:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Bunnykiller

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    its 8:30 am and its just as dark outside if it were 5:30 am... nasty gray low clouds with 99.9% humiditiy and 82 F to boot... think its gonna be a wet one today. o_O

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Oh yeah, she's still around. But she's 14 now and they keep her busy, busy, busy. She's always doing something and hangin' around an old fart gets low priority. If I want to see her I pretty much have to go to where she's doing something or wait for mom to run out of sugar or eggs.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Got a neighborhood email this morning. Someone lost a donkey and they want us to keep an eye out for him. :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  13. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    A run-a-way donkey, now that is a new one for me.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Had a lost horse a few months back. Last year some guy was shooting off a cannon.

Takes all kinds.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. CMD-Ky

Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Every year here, farmers shoot propane cannons off at irregular intervals to keep birds and deer out of the fields. The uptown city crews who moved in to give us some urban sophistication want to have a "noise ordinance" because it disturbs the tranquility of their new found home. They also object to tractors, tobacco wagons and other implements on the highways and single lane rural roads, going slow and pulling over is tough on a Beemer. They are all for the rural life so long as we do it in a way that will meet their needs.

The county commissioners, so far, have resisted the urge to roll over and give up. These are used for a few weeks late spring; it beats shooting the birds and deer, digging a hole, covering up the animals and then remaining silent.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    And then if you shoot the animals they'll call the authorities on you.

Like these nuts who cry about climate change but then complain about windmills conking birds in the head.

• Agree Agree x 7
  17. CMD-Ky

Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Funny and agree, two thumbs up. Solar farms are cooking birds but who cares?. Have you seen the wind and solar farms? What a @#$##@%. We have some solar farms near by, wind farms to the Northwest in Indiana. I don't think that I am ready to rely on these subsidized alternatives.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Last time I went "home" I drove by those windmills in Indiana. If I were to look closer I'm sure I'd see the piles of birds laying underneath them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. kkay59

kkay59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2014
    BK you are about to get a nasty looking little storm. It probably stemmed from what we had earlier at some point. Our weather is clear right now, and the sun just came out. I stayed up late last night, just in case another storm moved in. It seems they do that more frequently late at night when people are still sleeping.

I have been watching the Oroville Dam levels. They got some heavy rain last night. Some people aren't chancing it, and have already left. The snow melt hasn't come on them yet, and rain is in the picture for the next few days.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
  20. LAwaters

LAwaters Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    What good is a Show if it has no audience? It’s a tree that falls in the forest with no one to hear it and it makes no sound. Cats are very philosophical. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2