Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
@76bridget are you still doing alright? I heard this evening that every county in OK has been declared a disaster zone. Please give us an update now and then so we know you are safe. I have seen videos of the devastation in several states now, and it is utterly heartbreaking.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
If you read the box the valves and flappers come in it says do not use piss pucks in your tank because it will disintegrate the rubber pieces. And I can attest they do. And quickly. So why isn’t there the same warning on the piss puck packages? The answer is obvious.

Yes, the answer is obvious... it’s because the FDA isn’t in charge of them. ‘Cause if they WERE....

AFCE7030-9168-4C7D-A2D9-42934FDB4A81.jpeg

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
and the solution to the light bulb switch puzzler...

turn on one switch, leave it on
leave the second switch off
and turn on the last switch for a minute or so and turn off

lite on is switch on, light off is switch off, light off but still warm is the last switch which was turned on and then off.... :rolleyes:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
and the solution to the light bulb switch puzzler...
turn on one switch, leave it on
leave the second switch off
and turn on the last switch for a minute or so and turn off
lite on is switch on, light off is switch off, light off but still warm is the last switch which was turned on and then off.... :rolleyes:

But if it is your house to begin with, wouldn't you remember which switch is which ?
(depending on how many beers you have consumed....)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you LA. That is a relief. I forgot about the alumni weekend. Yes, I feel much better now.

I have been busy working on the little dog's hair, and trimmed her nails. It was a poor job for sure, mainly because I did it in the house with low light from the window. I also combed the big dog and trimmed her nails too. So the little dog needs more work, a touch up. But she is 95% done as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread