Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
April, that guy was being nice to you and offering comfort. However the bit at the end was TMI. I am not a huge hugger, and I wouldn't care for a stranger wanting to hug me. My kids or grandkids are about the only ones I hug these days.

LA, I used to have people want to touch my pregnant belly too. If it was someone close to me, I would be okay with it. If it was outside of that, I would say wait until I feel the baby kicking, then you can touch. I never liked some random person just putting their hand on me. (some would do it without asking) When I was big and pregnant with baby number one, a lot of people wanted to feel. I think they were looking for twins in there. My first baby was HUGE. (well over 10 pounds) I told my daughter that she was right at the same size as both of her twins when they were born. Luckily my second baby was a bit less in size, thank goodness for that.

Papaw, what did the dermatologist say?

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Dermatologist thinks there is some sort of mild infection. Two-part cream at night, don't work for the rest of the week, see her again on two months.
She was surprisingly young and cute. Doubt she was available, not with looks and smarts.
Not that she would be interested in some broken down old trucker. But the images of crusty old country doctor would not apply to her.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
There I was -- minding my own business -- when suddenly I stumbled upon a covert listening device that had been planted in my home. Right under my feet.

IMG_6023.JPG

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
There I was -- minding my own business -- when suddenly I stumbled upon a covert listening device that had been planted in my home. Right under my feet.

View attachment 823391

yup ya gotta watch out for the FBI ( Feline Bureau of Infiltration)... they are a sneaky bunch... ;)

• Winner
Reactions: Hulamoon

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Dermatologist thinks there is some sort of mild infection. Two-part cream at night, don't work for the rest of the week, see her again on two months.
She was surprisingly young and cute. Doubt she was available, not with looks and smarts.
Not that she would be interested in some broken down old trucker. But the images of crusty old country doctor would not apply to her.

a mild infection is a red spot on the back of your arm where you scratched it.... o_O
I guess chopping off a finger would be a minor flesh wound... :rolleyes:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
yup ya gotta watch out for the FBI ( Feline Bureau of Infiltration)... they are a sneaky bunch... ;)

LMAO!!! Now I'm scared. They are on to me!

It’s a satellite dish with hair on it.

Hmmm... now I gotta find the remote. But I'll bet every single channel is one of those aquarium scenes.

Reactions: MostlySunny

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

View attachment 823391
Awww.so cute. I normally see the cat paw but not an ear. But then, we Brits called it radar, it was just a very large kitty strapped on a TV aerial:D....On the other hand maybe you better scan him/her in case he/she was fed an Alexa by an evil Amazon man.

Reactions: MostlySunny

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
since we are on the subjects of cats and Alexa... my Garman GPS said something really weird tonite.... it said "take a left before the big cat"... o_O

I went thru that intersection a while back and kinda heard it but didnt pay attention to it.. but tonite I payed attention and its just weird...

makes ya wonder how many other "little things" like that have slipped thru unnoticed ... :blink:

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Good middle of the night here.

Made it thru round 4. I seem to have the nausea med regimen sorted out, try to take them around the clock for the first few days. I took a good 3 hour nap, then by 9pm I was asleep again. Woke up again at 230. My night owl daughter was still up so we messed around with the little vape I bought in CA. I must have overfilled it and it was leaking all over the place. Got that sorted out, took more meds and here I am. 350am, Chloe went to bed finally and I’m watching Dateline.

Really hoping this round doesn’t hit me as hard as the others. Going back to work is hanging over my head like a bad dream.

My youngest has college orientation today. Her father will take her bc there’s no way I could be out and about all day. I’m sad I’ll miss it but it’ll be nice for them to do this together.

Happy Wednesday and I hope you all have productive and fun days with minimal issues.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Hang in there, April. Better days are coming.
Off work for the rest of the week while I treat this "fungal" whatever that is supposed to be the problem with my feet. This is the busy time of the year, and I am missing out on some good paychecks. Hopefully I will be back at it soon.
My hobby garden is going wild with squash and cucumbers. No tomatoes yet.
Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good Morning Army. Hang in there, April. Better days are coming.
Off work for the rest of the week while I treat this "fungal" whatever that is supposed to be the problem with my feet. This is the busy time of the year, and I am missing out on some good paychecks. Hopefully I will be back at it soon.
My hobby garden is going wild with squash and cucumbers. No tomatoes yet.
Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

if its a "fungal" thing.... get rid of the "daily" shoes and get a new pair. I had gotten a yeast infection on my feet ( of all things... yeast) and my shoes kept it going for longer than it should have, kept reinfecting my tootsies... and all that time I thought it was athletes foot... and the OTC meds didnt even work since the meds were designed for fungus, not yeast. :confused:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Papaw maybe a good foot soak in Epsom salt warm water might help. Do a little research on it first. (or call your doctor and ask)

Not while my feet are cracked open. Anything "Salt" probably wouldn't help much now.

if its a "fungal" thing.... get rid of the "daily" shoes and get a new pair. I had gotten a yeast infection on my feet ( of all things... yeast) and my shoes kept it going for longer than it should have, kept reinfecting my tootsies... and all that time I thought it was athletes foot... and the OTC meds didnt even work since the meds were designed for fungus, not yeast. :confused:

I just started wearing a new pair of New Balance about the time this started. Could switch to the old pair, holes and all, for a few days just to see if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread