Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Morning all :)
With all the recent groups on FB freaking out and getting rid of sales posts, I find myself on here a lot more then I'd ever think in 2020.
I do have a question though.
I've been using Tapatalk for years now. Is there any other app you can use to get ecf other then the browser itself? I really hate Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hey MP! @LAwaters would know.

Sadly I don't know of an alternative. There's a lot of Tapatalk hate, but no one mentions any good alternative. They mostly say to use the browser. That's what I do since I ditched Tapatalk.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
finally went to the range and "shooted my gunz" ;)
the guy in the next lane was "trying" to teach his girlfriend how to use a gun.... even at 20 feet she was missing a full sized target...
being in a good mood at the time, I told the guy the secret to improving accuracy is to
move the target closer ;)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Soaking my feet, getting started on the morning.
Been trying some DIY, but not many recipes come close to the flavor I can get from my homemade NET's. 12 more tobaccos due to arrive tomorrow, begin the process again.
Good to see BK still hanging in there.
Bridget, turkeys and deer are probably better neighbors than some other people might have.
I see CMD has switched his avatar. I glanced at both games yesterday. Both teams look ready. Maybe the "Super Bowl" will actually live up to it's billing this year.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning Army. Soaking my feet, getting started on the morning.
Been trying some DIY, but not many recipes come close to the flavor I can get from my homemade NET's. 12 more tobaccos due to arrive tomorrow, begin the process again.
Good to see BK still hanging in there.
Bridget, turkeys and deer are probably better neighbors than some other people might have.
I see CMD has switched his avatar. I glanced at both games yesterday. Both teams look ready. Maybe the "Super Bowl" will actually live up to it's billing this year.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Just nice not seeing the Patriots in it.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
yup Papaw, Im still here... it was ruff at times, since they took me off the killer chemo Ive been "feeling" better, more human than some type of lab rat. :)
Had to do a lung/breathing test last week, and I had "poor" results... guess I should have mentioned that my ribs are sore as hell and breathing deep is quite the challenge to get past 3/4 capacity. But hold on now, they kind of information is in my med records too... I guess the tech/test guy didnt read the file obviously. o_O

got the heater on and its still freezing in my "Game Room" ( aka office)... even have the space heater on and the main heater on at 79F. must be near 40 outside if its this cold in here...

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
My smartphone, a Kyocera Work Pro, is nearing it's end. Battery life is less than a day, and now the charger port is failing. The Kyocera might be an Android, but it is scratch/ break/ shock/ water/ dust resistant. With a sapphire screen.
Trucker proof.
I called the local Verizon Store, and the Phone itself is still under warranty. So I will get a reconditioned replacement by the end of the week free of charge.
Papaw always likes free. Hopefully I can get another year or two out of the replacement. If not, Kyocera has a new Work Pro II out.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I looked that up, I like it. I have been told that my flip phone will not work on the new networks. I may be forced into being cool.

My smartphone, a Kyocera Work Pro, is nearing it's end. Battery life is less than a day, and now the charger port is failing. The Kyocera might be an Android, but it is scratch/ break/ shock/ water/ dust resistant. With a sapphire screen.
Trucker proof.
I called the local Verizon Store, and the Phone itself is still under warranty. So I will get a reconditioned replacement by the end of the week free of charge.
Papaw always likes free. Hopefully I can get another year or two out of the replacement. If not, Kyocera has a new Work Pro II out.

Reactions: kas122461

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I looked that up, I like it. I have been told that my flip phone will not work on the new networks. I may be forced into being cool.

If you google "most durable smartphones" they always seem to come up with the smartphones made by Caterpillar (yes, that Caterpillar is making smartphones now). They start at about $900 the last time I priced one.
The Kyocera Work Pro (and now Work Pro II) is usually on the same list for about half the price.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
If you google "most durable smartphones" they always seem to come up with the smartphones made by Caterpillar (yes, that Caterpillar is making smartphones now). They start at about $900 the last time I priced one.
The Kyocera Work Pro (and now Work Pro II) is usually on the same list for about half the price.
Get an Army phone. One of those shoebox sized cans built like a tank.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Im ruff on phones too... mines made by Kyocera... its a fold phone with a screen that a matchbox could cover. :rolleyes: its rubber coated, water proof to 32 feet deep in salt water ( 1 additional atmosphere
), shock resistant to 11 Gs... this is my second one, the first one died when the wire film from the phone to the screen finally broke and no longer got a screen working, guess I exceeded the multimillion open/shut cycles ;)

Users who are viewing this thread