Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
dont know if I mentioned it but.... the upgrade Im working on for the video card ( making it water cooled) has an interesting tidbit about it... the card assembly now weighs in at about 4 lbs... :shock:

the cooling plate is a chunk of copper ( nickel coated too) thats about 3/8" thick by 9"X4" with lots of channels and grooves for water flow channeling and it has a clear lexan cover so you can see all of the neatness inside. It even has a flow indicator too :) ...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Another charity job for my neighbor. His garage door opener quit working so I fixed it for him. While there, he's piddling around his work bench and he hauls his honker staple gun out and stapled his fingers together. Had to run and get some needle nose pliers and yank it out. Told his mom wife to clean him up so I could get back to his opener. :facepalm:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Another charity job for my neighbor. His garage door opener quit working so I fixed it for him. While there, he's piddling around his work bench and he hauls his honker staple gun out and stapled his fingers together. Had to run and get some needle nose pliers and yank it out. Told his mom wife to clean him up so I could get back to his opener. :facepalm:

thats gonna hurt for a couple of weeks...

also, people like that shouldnt own tools of that type too...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
had a scan done today... good news/bad news senerio...
the bone cancer masses have reduced, the mass in the left lung has reduced, and a new on has popped up on the left adreneline (sp) gland... explains the weird discomfort Ive been having the last 2 weeks in that area... 2 steps forward one step back... the Dr will probably want to put me back on the nasty stuff again :eek: ( I think its called taxall??? the stuff that killed the nerves in my hands and feet o_O Im still POed about that) I'll find out more on the 18th.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
the bone cancer masses have reduced, the mass in the left lung has reduced, and a new on has popped up on the left adreneline (sp) gland... explains the weird discomfort Ive been having the last 2 weeks in that area... 2 steps forward one step back... the Dr will probably want to put me back on the nasty stuff again :eek: ( I think its called taxall??? the stuff that killed the nerves in my hands and feet o_O Im still POed about that) I'll find out more on the 18th.
Focus on the good news BK. That new one can shrink just like the others did. Just wish there was a way that didn't have so many nasty side effects...praying for you.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
thats gonna hurt for a couple of weeks...

also, people like that shouldnt own tools of that type too...
And he definitely shouldn't own tools. He's about as un-handy as it gets. He said it doesn't hurt and cannot even see the wound anymore. Fortunately for him those staples were very clean and very sharp so it made a clean wound.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, at least there is some good news mixed in. Wait and see about the chemo. Might not be as bad as you think. Chin up, bud.

Users who are viewing this thread