Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Today we said goodbye to our Song. She came to us as a rescue kitten, maybe 6 weeks old, in June 2007.

Song was goofy, ornery and the most unique cat I ever met. She preferred human food and only a few humans were allowed to touch her. She sang (randomly, loudly and often late at night).

To the end she remained very much herself.

We will miss her terribly, but we are so thankful to have had her in our lives.

Rest In Peace, beautiful Song.

View attachment 884171 View attachment 884169
So sorry...

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Today I supported the economy via a vape purchase. Haven’t bought a mod in 2 years or so. The GeekVape Aegis Legend is old enough to be nicely discounted. Managed to find a limited edition color: Coffee.

I’m a geek, I vape, my blood must be part coffee by now and I like HHV Legend, soooo...

Now I hope they don’t take too long to ship.

Supposed to be well built, and it’s water, dust and drop resistant. It’s dual battery, which I prefer and which seems to be less popular these days.

Comes with the tank which I’m curious about with the mesh coil. I’ve stuck with SMM Serpents for a couple of years.

This should be fun. :)

View attachment 884755
I have a stealth legend and several solos. I like them, think you'll be happy with it. Dropped it on the cement garage floor getting out of the car and it did nothing to it.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
So sorry...

Thank you. Song was such a presence — always curious and having to be wherever I was. She followed me around like a puppy. In the kitchen, she was underfoot. When I worked, she laid in front of my monitor or by my feet since I work on a laptop now and I wouldn’t let her sleep on its keyboard. When I laid down to read in bed, she was on my chest, usually blocking my book or tablet and demanding a head rub.

We still have our other rescue, Tigg. He’s a year younger than her. They never got along, just tolerated each other. Song kept us on a tight feeding schedule, so now poor Tigg never knows when it’s time to eat. :)

I had a West Highland White Terrier when I got Song. As a kitten she trembled whenever he was near, but then they became pals. She used to stand on top of him when he slept and knead on him. They bathed each other sometimes too, and played. She always crowded him out of his bed. He was very sweet with her.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I have a stealth legend and several solos. I like them, think you'll be happy with it. Dropped it on the cement garage floor getting out of the car and it did nothing to it.

Good to know! Really can’t wait till it gets here. I may want to grab a solo later. Smaller size would be nice for going out on errands and more stealth here in anti-vape Calif.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Thank you. Song was such a presence — always curious and having to be wherever I was. She followed me around like a puppy. In the kitchen, she was underfoot. When I worked, she laid in front of my monitor or by my feet since I work on a laptop now and I wouldn’t let her sleep on its keyboard. When I laid down to read in bed, she was on my chest, usually blocking my book or tablet and demanding a head rub.

We still have our other rescue, Tigg. He’s a year younger than her. They never got along, just tolerated each other. Song kept us on a tight feeding schedule, so now poor Tigg never knows when it’s time to eat. :)

I had a West Highland White Terrier when I got Song. As a kitten she trembled whenever he was near, but then they became pals. She used to stand on top of him when he slept and knead on him. They bathed each other sometimes too, and played. She always crowded him out of his bed. He was very sweet with her.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::cry::cry::cry:

Every cat is unique, and irreplaceable. (Probably true of doggos as well.)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::cry::cry::cry:

Every cat is unique, and irreplaceable. (Probably true of doggos as well.)

It’s true! With all of the disruption in my life these past 5 years, I’ve been firm on no more pets. Now with the world gone mad, I feel that even more strongly.

But if I encounter the right cat... not sure I could stay firm on that. I fall in love too easily with a certain look and personality in them.

Tigg has a sweet temperament and is a big lap cat. Literally big! He’s very serious though, and can be a bit intense. I’ve saved his life more than once, and I love him lots. Maybe it’s the goofy, playful factor that gets to me that I can’t resist. Also, Song was always tiny which made me very protective of her.

No one introduce me to any petite goofy cats with pretty ears who need rescuing! ;)

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
Mailman caught and pummeled
New Geekvape Aegis X on left with Zeus X rebuildable tank,one year old Geekvape Legend on right with Tobeco super tank

Attachments

• 20200517_070147.jpg
    20200517_070147.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread