Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Today was a fun baking day! Made my first galette ever and it was so good. This recipe used Granny Smith apples, which I love. Not too sweet either.

There’s one piece left. We inhaled the rest. :)

F6126055-A43F-41AF-89ED-F7F49B73055E.jpeg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Kitty Klub ??? Ok, but yesterday's millennial post by David needs more than a small picture of Scruffy, don't you think?
Autumn is arriving in the Carolinas. No more 95* with 90% humidity. Reworking the deck (have you priced lumber lately ?) when my left knee flared up really badly. Worse than it has the last couple of years. So I shut it down for the weekend, although I will probably get on the mower today.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning Army. Kitty Klub ??? Ok, but yesterday's millennial post by David needs more than a small picture of Scruffy, don't you think?
Autumn is arriving in the Carolinas. No more 95* with 90% humidity. Reworking the deck (have you priced lumber lately ?) when my left knee flared up really badly. Worse than it has the last couple of years. So I shut it down for the weekend, although I will probably get on the mower today.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
The cooler stuff feels great!

Fixed it.. Don't know the number..:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Afternoon.. Went to Lowes. Bought a crow light and some Diatomaceous Earth bug treatment. Used that and baking soda on the carpet as a flea treatment. Hope that works.. Vacuuming and mopping done.. Working on laundry. Now it just a lazy Sunday after noon..

View attachment 908269
    Scruffy looks like he wants to play now.:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep. Not a fan when they do this. We had to block his access with empty water jugs. I hate the clutter, but I really don’t want him walking across the counters to get to his little cave. :)

View attachment 908279
    He really looks like he loves that spot.:)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    He really looks like he loves that spot.:)

He really does! It was one of the first places he went when we moved there in 2015. The pic I posted is from 2017 and we had just gotten back from an extended stay in LA. He’s really not a climber at all except for that one spot above our fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread