Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, I asked his previous owners if they could give me his age...to look for kitten pictures and see the time stamp. We guessed he was 8-9 years old and turns out we were right. He's doing good. Keeps looking out the windows. I'm gonna have to let him outside soon. Was thinking yesterday but maybe I'll wait till the weekend. He's an outside kitty and I don't want to deprive him of that. The idea is to be happy and I'm convinced that's where he belongs I would just like to see him come home at night like he used to do before the canine invasion.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I asked his previous owners if they could give me his age...to look for kitten pictures and see the time stamp. We guessed he was 8-9 years old and turns out we were right. He's doing good. Keeps looking out the windows. I'm gonna have to let him outside soon. Was thinking yesterday but maybe I'll wait till the weekend. He's an outside kitty and I don't want to deprive him of that. The idea is to be happy and I'm convinced that's where he belongs I would just like to see him come home at night like he used to do before the canine invasion.
    I’m hoping he’ll come home at night too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    He will, Bronze. I'm sure of it.:)
    I think he will too. Cats are not stupid. They're no different than us. They like a nice warm bed, an easy meal, and people petting them telling them how great they are.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Evening.......

20210110_140422.jpg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Batch 2 of ginger beer has been bottled tonight. I made a full gallon this time instead of the half gallon amount from the recipe. I wanted to use up the champagne yeast I had left.

First batch took 2 full days to bulk ferment. It’s been a lot warmer here so I watched it more closely. Wow! Heat makes a big difference. Tomorrow we are supposed to be over 80. Now I gotta watch those bottles!

Refrigerator space is always short here, so we ordered a beverage fridge. It’s supposed to come on Friday. It departed from Greensboro, NC yesterday. I’m sure it’ll be a good one. Only good things come outta NC, right? ;)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    While having lunch at the kitchen table just now, a huge shadow passed across the enormous oak tree in the yard. By the wingspan and motion of circling, I knew it was a large bird of prey.

Pretty certain it was a golden eagle! I’m so glad I ran out on the deck to see that sight. Incredible!

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Evening... Got called in an hour early. So naturally I didn't get done any earlier.. But just one more day...

View attachment 926083
    Sing along...

Here we sit like birds in the wilderness
    Birds in the wilderness
    Birds in the wilderness
    Here we sit like birds in the wilderness waiting for our food

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Users who are viewing this thread