Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Sure. Then I grab my sleeping bag and the popcorn and...

Really it’s the same thing you can do with a tablet. Set it up in tent formation. If you close all the way, the keyboard is the back and the screen goes into tablet mode. The keyboard disables. But then you’re holding it and pressing down on keys with your hands. It won’t type like that but it’s awkward to hold because of it.

View attachment 929653
Goes to show you what I know about computers. I have a laptop with no tent stuff.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Goes to show you what I know about computers. I have a laptop with no tent stuff.

No tent, no problem. No understanding, no problem. LA and I will share our marshmallows and fire with you in our tents, General. We follow all of the proper protocols of inclusion and diversity.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep. Comes home every day. Sometimes he’s out only a couple hours sometimes 12 hours but he comes back every day. I’m sure he’s glad he doesn’t have to deal with dogs.

View attachment 929623
    He’s such a handsome boy :wub:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    He’s such a handsome boy :wub:
    He's actually a pretty good cat. Other than waking me up in the middle of the night he's pretty easy. Doesn't get in fights when he's outside and doesn't cross streets when there are cars coming. Does the usual cat stuff like chasing mice, birds, squirrels, snakes, and other cats but he can't come inside with them. He's largely passive. Has a squeaky meow like a girl cat when he wants to be fed or let out. Not very yappy otherwise. Poops outside, comes back clean, knows how to stay out of trouble. All in all easy to live with.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    He's actually a pretty good cat. Other than waking me up in the middle of the night he's pretty easy. Doesn't get in fights when he's outside and doesn't cross streets when there are cars coming. Does the usual cat stuff like chasing mice, birds, squirrels, snakes, and other cats but he can't come inside with them. He's largely passive. Has a squeaky meow like a girl cat when he wants to be fed or let out. Not very yappy otherwise. Poops outside, comes back clean, knows how to stay out of trouble. All in all easy to live with.

Sounds a lot like his human.

:lol::lol:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    I bought a Lenova Yoga 6 (code name "Anna"). It folds to a tablet and a tent. I have been thinking of getting a Lenovo pen. I used an Acer but when I work these days of Covid-1984 it's battery life was short and carting it around was not an easy task, very heavy and with the charger it was a pain. Best buy was my friend, the price was quite reasonable. The battery life is incredible, over ten hours and my max working time is is usually around four.
    The only dislike is that the screen is very reflective and sometimes hard to see. I am looking for a anti-glare screen over lay but can't seem to find one that is made to fit a Yoga 6.

Nice! Mine is a Flex 14 that I got great pricing on through Costco. I’m told Costco models are often bumped up on the specs, especially the RAM. In this case it’s 16 GB and easily handles Photoshop and Illustrator open at the same time with large files.

I don’t love the glossy screen either. My 34” ultra wide is a matte screen, but is still very bright. I picked up a pair of these amber blue light blocking glasses. Comfy and they help a lot. Even if I do look like a dork.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Blocking-Amber-Glasses-Sleep/dp/B01GSFTX08/

If you get them... being the kool kid you are... you’d look kool like this guy but better. :D

B78199AC-2367-4A67-B9A8-D2700E353C94.jpeg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Forgot to mention @CMD-Ky that you may want to consider the Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus (Version 2] rather than a Lenovo Active Pen.

The Bamboo v2 is rechargeable. The Lenovo (like many pens) uses AAAA batteries which can be hard to find, expensive, and tricky to install. The internal battery feature easily justified the extra cost for me.

Wacom makes the drivers that Lenovo uses in their laptops and for their pens. Even though my model was not listed on the compatible laptops list, the Bamboo works just fine.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    got schedulled for another glow in the dark session, these scans are getting to be too many too close to the next...o_O all of this radiation they want to pump thru me is gonna take its toll... weirdness is happening, Im putting on the lbs rapidly.... Im up to 188 now. Gonna blame it all on the Fig cookies ( Little Debbies)... LD Fig bars are awesome, moist, full of figgyness, perfect taste flavor... next in line is WalMarts GV fig cookies.. you get a 50 lb pack for 4$ :rolleyes: and lastly, the original Fig Newtons, they are a bit dry, flat tasting, way too expensive....

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    got schedulled for another glow in the dark session, these scans are getting to be too many too close to the next...o_O all of this radiation they want to pump thru me is gonna take its toll... weirdness is happening, Im putting on the lbs rapidly.... Im up to 188 now. Gonna blame it all on the Fig cookies ( Little Debbies)... LD Fig bars are awesome, moist, full of figgyness, perfect taste flavor... next in line is WalMarts GV fig cookies.. you get a 50 lb pack for 4$ :rolleyes: and lastly, the original Fig Newtons, they are a bit dry, flat tasting, way too expensive....
    Good you’re getting some meat on your bones. :)

Nermal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    ... next in line is WalMarts GV fig cookies.. you get a 50 lb pack for 4$ :rolleyes: and lastly, the original Fig Newtons, they are a bit dry, flat tasting, way too expensive....

fifty pounds for $4.00? I have a feeling one or more decimal points have been misplaced.

By the way, I can't even imagine what you are going through. Best wishes.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Evening...I could do without the snow and cold... I'm ready for spring....

View attachment 929747

By February that’s always the way. It’s kinda spring like here but I’m ready for the longer days.

By spring — at the rate Sir Scruff is growing — you’re gonna need a bigger boat. ;)

• Agree
    Reactions: Bronze

DavidOH

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Morning... Was told to stay home.. Guess the linehaul trucks had trouble getting back to the yard. So I guess i'll see about getting taxes done. Then go to PetSmart and Costco. One of my hearing aids has a static sound. So I've been using my old ones this week. That'll be a couple things I won't have to do on Saturday.

Then and now...

20200823_073518.jpg 20210211_065055.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread