Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening....

20210417_133937.jpg

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I got a bunch of blood work done last month. First time in my life (I never go to the doc unless it was for bronchitis). The results were excellent though my hemiglobin is slightly elevated. I’m getting that re-checked next week. Beyond that the numbers were excellent as was blood pressure, pulse rate, etc. Quitting smoking had a big role in that to be sure. And finding vape flavors was crucial to that. Yet Adam n Heather are made out to be villains by our govt. Horsefeathers! I know better. We know better. And Heather n Adam know better.

and the gubberment "thinks" THEY know better...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Feeling decent today?

trying to... been really ruff the last 6-8 weeks in general. gots no ennirgee :D major lack of enthusiasm and drive. Theres so much I want to do but too many things keeping me from doing it.
the major setback is the eniemia ( lack of oxygen transfer) living attached to this hose is restrictive, toteing around an oxy bottle is a pain and I only get 3 per month (which is = to18 hrs of freedom from the "leash").
I would love to get a portable oxygen generator but the Health ins. said no ( the bottles cost more in the long run) to a better alternative cost wise and freedom wise.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
trying to... been really ruff the last 6-8 weeks in general. gots no ennirgee :D major lack of enthusiasm and drive. Theres so much I want to do but too many things keeping me from doing it.
the major setback is the eniemia ( lack of oxygen transfer) living attached to this hose is restrictive, toteing around an oxy bottle is a pain and I only get 3 per month (which is = to18 hrs of freedom from the "leash").
I would love to get a portable oxygen generator but the Health ins. said no ( the bottles cost more in the long run) to a better alternative cost wise and freedom wise.
We can make a world supply of respirators at the drop of a hat but can't come up with a portable oxygen generator.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I had my interview yesterday and my transfer has been approved! I’m feeling very mixed about it. I know I needed a change but that doesn’t take away the last 17 years in Labor and Delivery, the friends and the comfort of knowing how to do my job well. I spoke with my director and cried, she was wonderful and was encouraging and reminded me they will always take me back if it doesn’t work out.

the 2 directors figure out a reasonable time frame so I don’t have a start date yet.

I’ll be doing pre-op, PACU and eventually endoscopy. I can find where I fit best and stay in one place or bounce around. I believe I’m best suited for PACU bc to have critical thinking skills and I enjoy that.

so there it is. A new job!

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Then it’s not the shot. It’s all those fingertip pushups. Maybe only do 40 tomorrow, instead of 50. :lol:

My friend got the first in her non-dominant arm and had painful “dead-arm” for 3 days. Second was in her dominant arm and was barely sore. Someone told her it has to do with having more muscle mass in her dominant arm.
Always do your dominant arm of you can. The more you move it the less it hurts. I think it’s the movement more than the mass, either way it’s sound advice!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Not true at all, I read the government report on the Consumer Price Index. There is very modest inflation and it is well under control. The list of products excluded from the CPI is interesting to say the least. Mark Twain, "Lies, damn (oops probably a bad word) and statistics".

Not terribly surprising announcements from major product makers. Inflation appears to be here and growing.

Our daily supplies will cost more.

View attachment 938807

Users who are viewing this thread