Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
the water heater decided to spring a leak.... o_O and its a gas powered heater to boot... Ive must have relit the pilot 30 times since the leak started...:mad: its a tiny leak too, just a drop of water every 2 seconds when it started.... now its a dribble stream,:cry: had to make a "tent" to cover the pilot lite until the new tankless heater arrives on next friday... o_O guess I cant complain tho, that heater has lasted 20 yrs :thumb:
going to replace it with a tankless unit, on demand heater... that will open up about 9 sqr feet of floor space for storage :thumbs:

amazing how a tiny pin point sized hole can ruin a good heater.... and of course the dripping falls directly on the pilot flame, couldnt have fallen an inch or 2 any other direction, had to fall directly on it... :grr:

There should be some rebate programs on a tankless. Hope you looked into that. 30 years is pretty darn good even if Murphy did poke that pinhole in the worst possible spot. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Back in 2012, the first thing to head west was my wine red Gibson Les Paul Limited Edition Studio. I bought it for myself for my 40th birthday. I sent it ahead to a friend in N Cali to save it from PA humidity and a flood at my house that almost got it.

Never managed to get to N Cali and shipping plans kept falling through. Finally last night, she’s returned to me! Hand delivered by my LA friend who had to drive to SF.

I’ll post pics later. I’d forgotten just how gorgeous this guitar is. So happy! :)

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
the water heater decided to spring a leak.... o_O and its a gas powered heater to boot... Ive must have relit the pilot 30 times since the leak started...:mad: its a tiny leak too, just a drop of water every 2 seconds when it started.... now its a dribble stream,:cry: had to make a "tent" to cover the pilot lite until the new tankless heater arrives on next friday... o_O guess I cant complain tho, that heater has lasted 20 yrs :thumb:
going to replace it with a tankless unit, on demand heater... that will open up about 9 sqr feet of floor space for storage :thumbs:

amazing how a tiny pin point sized hole can ruin a good heater.... and of course the dripping falls directly on the pilot flame, couldnt have fallen an inch or 2 any other direction, had to fall directly on it... :grr:
That leak above the pilot was your alert that you had a leak.
Back in 2012, the first thing to head west was my wine red Gibson Les Paul Limited Edition. I bought it for myself for my 40th birthday. I sent it ahead to a friend in N Cali to save it from PA humidity and a flood at my house that almost got it.

Never managed to get to N Cali and shipping plans kept falling through. Finally last night, she’s returned to me! Hand delivered by my LA friend who had to drive to SF.

I’ll post pics later. I’d forgotten just how gorgeous this guitar is. So happy! :)
We want some In a Gadda da Vida!

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning....

20210605_074533.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
You could try that discussion in the Random Mixing thread, maybe Fran & Co. could get you started in the right direction....

I don’t have a clue but the other folks might.

I've tried for a few years. Only got sort of close with a cocoa.
That's why those are the only liquids I would buy - I make the rest.
The Fresh Grindz is a perfect fresh brewed coffee, just never could get even close.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I've tried for a few years. Only got sort of close with a cocoa.
That's why those are the only liquids I would buy - I make the rest.
The Fresh Grindz is a perfect fresh brewed coffee, just never could get even close.
I have a friend who made an amazing Amazing coffee vape, but believe he stopped when all this nonsense started with bans...
My next suggestion would be espresso milk pie from primitive vape... I can vape it day and night with no issues...

When all this usps nonsense started i started stockpiling bottles and have at least 50 more....
It's that good!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Woke up early to start a sauce, meatballs and sausage followed... Cleaned the house, vacuumed, and mowed/edged the front and back.. came in showered and ate my early dinner..
1:24pm and it's time for a nap!!!
This is 40 [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread