Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening...

20201024_121900.jpg

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
well... I got my canned reply from my State Senate guy... lots of words but no meaning to what was said... how he is going to try to keep taxes down but also try to fix the multi trillion spending spree the
"other side" went on giving away millions of dollars to those who really didnt need it. Basically hes not going to raise taxes but hes not going to lower them either...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
well... I got my canned reply from my State Senate guy... lots of words but no meaning to what was said... how he is going to try to keep taxes down but also try to fix the multi trillion spending spree the
"other side" went on giving away millions of dollars to those who really didnt need it. Basically hes not going to raise taxes but hes not going to lower them either...
Typical.

Is your shack out back still messed up?

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
You, or Scruff? Or both?

Both... Although he would like to go outside. Which he did yesterday and was gone for a few hours. He came back with burrs stuck on him. Had to cut a few off and the others will have to work out by them on their own.. Should be getting dry enough to mow the yard..

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
My excuse is it’s been a busy week. Was gonna work all weekend to catch up, but spent a lot of time in the kitchen instead. Got some sourdough rye proofing in the fridge that I’ll bake tomorrow. It’s finally cooled down again so I can run the oven. And today I made Brussels sprouts in my cast iron pan which is such a great way to make them. Yes, my life is that exciting. :)

The third of three batches. The other two batches filled the pan.

D54DB8BF-1625-41BA-8D07-0264C5F34BF4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread