Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Makes total sense. You need to be needed for yourself not only as a mom. :)

I'm afraid of trying to find a part time job. Each time I do that, I get hired full time. Ugh! I just want to get out for a few hours a week, not to make a career out of it!!
wish I had your problem ;) I need full time but seem to always get part time hours.... hard to survive on 20-30 hrs a week... thats why I left the cabinet company.. not enuf hours

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Just got through talking with the babysitter and now not so sure this job is going to work out :( why is it so damn hard to find a sitter and balance all the hours in a day and ugh
Ive found that the more you try to make life "easy" it gets harder.... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
A friend once told me there are only three things in life that we have to do unconditionally, those are work, pay taxes and die. With every thing else you have a choice.
there is an option.... work dont pay taxes goto jail die

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
That is actually PopPop's roll call. And I am no longer a forum mod so Robin will have to update it. Yo Robin!!!
I'm having a brain fart (old age) ..... Real name?

Good morning Army.

Hey @underd0g ! Haven't seen you in a long time!! :)
How are you?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
One last post before bed. Sirius is a Saint! I was over on the A+ thread and reading all the good things about that juice, went to their website and found out they don't ship outside the US. Sucks. Sirius offered to send some out to me. Is that kewl or what? :headbang: to Sirius!!!
I'll be paying him of course.

Users who are viewing this thread