Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Oooooh, you're so dainty Pop!

getting two Stromboli for Supper. One has Mushrooms, Green Peppers and Rad Onions. The other has Pepperoni, Sausage and Ham.

Can you guess which one is mine, and which one is Mamaw's ?

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
My guess: YOU asked for the meat lovers dish. :thumbs::thumbs:

Saturday Night. Mamaw doesn't like to go out, she's very much the Home body. (and she marries an ex-Navy Truck Driver. Go figure...) So I Take Out for Saturday Night. Very good Italian place about 12 miles away, getting two Stromboli for Supper. One has Mushrooms, Green Peppers and Rad Onions. The other has Pepperoni, Sausage and Ham.

Can you guess which one is mine, and which one is Mamaw's ?
Add Garlic Bread w/ Cheese, and this should be Supper tonight and Lunch tomorrow :drool:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
My guess: YOU asked for the meat lovers dish. :thumbs::thumbs:

I'd have to agree with you on that on Kk

In other news - SIL is on her way back home today. Kind of sad and happy at the same time.

For example:
Glad I got my phone back - however, lots to catch up on.

Night Army

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army, and Hello to our old friend Sam. Great Avatar, by the way.
Don't know whether to sleep or stay awake. Coffee might help, but I just seem to have a real bad case of the lazies here lately. Maybe I'll change the linen on the bed just so I can say I did something before I lie back down. That kind of lazies.....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi all! Havnt been around in a while, thought I would stop in and say howdy !!

Hey Sam! What'ssup?

Evening Army!

SIL should be getting close to home by now. Things should settle down here.

Just cleaned and rewicked the kayfun mini and filled it with Mo-Joe

Nice coffee flavor but need to vape some more before I can give a detailed review...

Going to hit the sack early tonight... Don't know why but I've been sleepy all day today.

Night Army

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Love the vaper picture Wolta! If you DO go to the Grand Canyon, try the glass catwalk and tell us all about it!
we've already visited grand canyon a couple of years ago. It was the year that glasswalk opened and it was too crowded. We hiked in the nat'l park part of gc and it was great.

Greetings from Ft Collins, Co - headed for salt Lake City today, then on to Reno and San Francisco.

Good morning army :)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Woita... if you are still in Yellowstone, go to the main building ( hotel made from huge trees) and see if the arrow is still stuck in one of the overhead beams... ;)

you mean old faithful inn?

no, didn't see your arrow, where did you lose it? up in that roof? :D
DSCF4599.jpg

spent a night there in the "old part" - kinda cool, even though we heard every word (and other noises) from the rooms next to us. and I woke up because a chipmunk tried to eat our food :)
DSCF4593.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread