Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Chrome and Gunmetal Chrome Bolt mods are now in stock! These devices work and look fantastic and are priced right at $34.99....

Attachments

• chrome bolt.jpg
    chrome bolt.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • gunmetal bolt.jpg
    gunmetal bolt.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,065

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Waffles have landed!!! We have had many requests for a nice waffle vape. We'll we took it a step further and added two new flavors to the lineup. Buttery Waffles and Southern Pecan Waffles. For those looking for a straight up waffle vape, you can't beat Buttery Waffles, BUT, my personal favorite is the new Southern Pecan Waffles. Same great taste as Buttery Waffles but with that fresh Georgia pecan twist added in... Waffle lovers rejoice!

Adam
Heather's Heavenly Vapes

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New Flavor Announcement! Mayan Apocalypse is here!

This vape is based on the ancient Mayan traditional chocolate and chili drink. The chocolate and chili in this vape combine for a wonderful flavor as well a whole new warming sensation. For the truly daring, select the extra chili option. (Warning! This vape is not for the faint of heart! Try it if you dare!)

Last edited:

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Heavenly Waffles is open for business!!! How does it work? Go to our site and locate Heavenly Waffles under Custom E-Liquids. Once there, you will see a list of ingredients you can add like pecans, blueberries or bananas. You can add extra butter and extra syrup. You can even add whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles! Select as many options as you like. They're your waffles. Make them the way you like them!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have just been informed by several customers that the Mother's Day 15% off coupon wasn't working. Looks like I made an error when I created it. To make up for it, we are extending the Mother's Day coupon until Tuesday night! Just enter coupon code MOTHER15 to take 15% off the price of your custom e-liquids! Enjoy!

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Hey there. I just wanted to tell you that I received my order on Saturday. And I am LOVING them!! Mocha java smoothie is THE best coffee vape I've had, and I've tried a few! The pineapple mango smoothie is pretty fabulous too, perfect light & sweet cape for summer. I haven't true them all yet, but I haven't found one yet that I don't like. I'll definitely be ordering again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi and welcome...hope things are going well for you...being here is a great place to be...! :) I see you have review already...see that...* That is great news....a contest is a great idea...small samples and ask for feedback...happens all over...and it sure seems to work...good luck and take care...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread