Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the kind words lovinit! We love getting positive feedback! We're lovinit??? Ok, that was totally corny, but I had to do it anyway... lol

Hey there. I just wanted to tell you that I received my order on Saturday. And I am LOVING them!! Mocha java smoothie is THE best coffee vape I've had, and I've tried a few! The pineapple mango smoothie is pretty fabulous too, perfect light & sweet cape for summer. I haven't true them all yet, but I haven't found one yet that I don't like. I'll definitely be ordering again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi and welcome...hope things are going well for you...being here is a great place to be...! :) I see you have review already...see that...* That is great news....a contest is a great idea...small samples and ask for feedback...happens all over...and it sure seems to work...good luck and take care...*

We've run a couple of contests already here on ECF and they have both been great! Awesome participation and loads of fun... We'll come up with another contest idea soon...

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New flavor alert! Angel's Kiss has just been added to the site! This is a fantastic lightweight fruit vape with a cool kiss at the end. No menthol here, just a touch of cool upon exhale. What fruits you ask? I have no idea, and Heather's not talking, but I can tell you that this is a fruit lovers dream...

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I got some juice from Heather's Heavenly Vapes yesterday. I'm fortunate enough to live close to them and was able to go taste test before I bought. Their juices are packed with flavor and are out of this world. My favorites are Mocha Java Smooth, Caramel Capp, and Vapin' Chimp, but I didn't taste anything that wasn't great. If you haven't bought from them then I highly recommend them. Their customer service is phenomenal!
They were so nice and took the time to answer my million and one questions. Thanks so much! I'll definitely be buying from them again.
Tiffany

*christy*

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
Bowdon, Georgia
Memorial Day Weekend E-Liquid Sale! From now until Monday night you can save 20% off all of our custom e-liquids. Use coupon code MEMORIAL20 to take 20% off of any product in our Custom E-Liquids category!

Yay just in time :) gonna place my order now can't wait to get my blueberry muffin :D

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I am not yet a customer, but on my next check I am ordering a couple, based on the reviews I have read. I want the Heavenly Tobacco, and the Cowboy Savior, and the Atomic Grasshopper.

1. Any thoughts on these? or suggestions based on those options?
2. I currently have a marlboro flavor juice that is clear. How dark is Cowboy Savior?
3. Is it possible to get 60% VG/40% PG?

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Cowboy savior is not clear, but not dark either. It's somewhere in the middle, leaning a little more to the lighter side as far as color. All of our flavors are carto and atty friendly. We have never received any complaints about shortened equipment life with our flavors. Most people who like Atomic Grasshopper, like Blade Runner.

We are about to make some significant changes to our offerings as we are now carrying organic VG based nicotine as well as PG. We also are getting ready to launch a whole new line of flavors that contain no PG in the flavorings at all. We are going to call this new line "Purity". All of the Purity line flavors are 100% organic, including the flavorings. So the short answer to your question is yes, we can mix to 40 PG/ 60 VG or even higher. We will be changing the options on the site to reflect this as soon as I have time, meanwhile if anyone wants any ratio other than what's listed in the drop down selections, simply let us know in the comments section what your desired ratio is.

Rocenante

Jan 25, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I wish I had seen this thread before my order of more Blade Runner this weekend. Oh, well. Maybe next time. I will say, however, that Blade Runner tastes amazing. I got a small bottle as a sample with an order of Vanilla Dream and Atomic Grasshopper. Loved it and immediately ordered another 60 ml of it. That just ran out this weekend, so I ordered another couple bottles. Meanwhile, I'm trying outthe atomic grasshopper. I don't like it as much as the blade runner, but it's still pretty good. I also got a small bottle of Cowboy Saviour Menthol for those days when the cravings for an analog are too strong. It's also very good. None of the flavors I've ordered from HHV so far have been bad, although Blade Runner is the clear favorite so far.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our Purity line of flavors is officially launched with the introduction of Tuscan Cocoa!

Why did we replace our Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows with our new Tuscan Cocoa? Simple, never satisfied, we went on the hunt for the best cocoa chocolate and after a long search, we finally found it! This new cocoa takes it's name a region in Italy which produces some of the finest chocolate in the world. Tuscan Cocoa is worthy of it's name. It is amazingly complex with notes of both fresh cocoa powder and rich chocolate with a fresh cream undertone. It is simply the best chocolate vape we've ever tasted.

This flavor is part of our new Purity line. All flavors in our Purity line are propylene glycol (PG) free which is why we can offer this particular vape in 100% organic VG.

Look for other Purity line flavors to be added soon!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Purity flavor announcement! The first pure extracted tobacco is up on our site. Dragon's Fire. This is a wonderful, rich, full bodied tobacco. This flavor is part of our new Purity line. All flavors in our Purity line are propylene glycol (PG) free which is why we can offer this particular vape in 100% organic VG.

BTW, Dragon's Fire is the first of several new extracted tobaccos we will be offering soon in our Purity line... The will ALL blow you away with rich authentic tobacco flavor...

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Purity line continues to grow with the addition of Cinful Pear and Gandalf!

Cinful Pear is a cinnamon and pear vape that has a fresh pear and fresh cinammon taste. No candy flavor here. Refreshing and delicious!

Gandalf is a pure extracted pipe tobacco vape that is simply out of this world good. No joke, not playin', this is a seriously awesome vape.

Remember that all of our Purity line flavorings do not contain any PG. They can be mixed to 100% organic VG if desired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread