Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokai

Dec 30, 2010
Guam
Hey Vapingmonkey! I ordered some Mocha Java Smooth since you said it was the best coffee vape you had. I was wondering, did you have to steep it for some time or just used it immediately? Thing is, I'm getting some kahlua-like smell/taste from it. It's difficult to get the coffee flavor since its a bit strong. I'm hoping that leaving the bottle opened overnight mellows it out. My all time favorite coffee vape has been Vaperite's Kona Cream. Todd's juices are great right out of the bottle, no steeping required in my experience. I've just been looking for something along the Kona lines but a bit stronger with the coffee flavor. I'm a coffee addict! :blink:

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
Hey Vapingmonkey! I ordered some Mocha Java Smooth since you said it was the best coffee vape you had. I was wondering, did you have to steep it for some time or just used it immediately? Thing is, I'm getting some kahlua-like smell/taste from it. It's difficult to get the coffee flavor since its a bit strong. I'm hoping that leaving the bottle opened overnight mellows it out. My all time favorite coffee vape has been Vaperite's Kona Cream. Todd's juices are great right out of the bottle, no steeping required in my experience. I've just been looking for something along the Kona lines but a bit stronger with the coffee flavor. I'm a coffee addict! :blink:

No steeping on my part...As soon as I received it I started vaping it and it was just like how it was at teh Atlanta meet. Im sure steeping it would make the flavor settle in. I've tried kona cream way back at E-cig City and remember I still got that "black coffee" taste..dunno I better try the one from vaperite..But just like you bro, I need that coffeee in the morning.=-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread