Heathers Heavenly Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Arizona
Been vaping for about 8 months so far and Heavenly Tobacco from Heathers has become my go to juice. It's always consistent and it's the one juice I never get tired of. I love the flavor and it just seems to go well with whatever I'm doing. I'm curious to hear from some other like minded people, what else do you juice? If Heavenly Tobacco is your go to, i would love to hear what else you keep in your tanks.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I have Legend and Oompa that I'm waiting to try - I've had them for about a week now but I'm trying to be patient and let them steep for a month or two before trying them. It's hard, but I also got blueberry muffin and cinful pear, both of which I have been enjoying since letting them sit, caps off, for about 24 hours. I recently got some Johnson's Creek and I've been enjoying their Red Oak Tennessee Cured which from what I can tell, is NOT a NET, but it's the first tobacco I've really enjoyed, so I'm hoping it will also help hold me over while I wait. I really can't wait to try these tobaccos from HHV out - this will be my first experience with NETs.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I got a sample pack with these:
* Flavor #1 - Mocha Java Smooth
* Flavor #2 - Blueberry Muffin
* Flavor #3 - Double D Watermelon
* Flavor #4 - Oompa

and then a 15ml of Strawberry Lemonade to try. Looking forward to it.

Blueberry Muffin and Oompa are both delicious! I haven't tried the other ones.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Blueberry Muffin and Oompa are both delicious! I haven't tried the other ones.

Well that's good to hear. I can deal with any coffee vape, I have mixing magic if they are just ok so no worry there. Watermelon is just behind strawberry as my primary fruit vape, so I should like that one too. It was those other two I was wondering about, so it looks like I'm gonna enjoy this shipment.

I LOVE ECBlend, love them. I like myfreedomsmokes but I'm looking for a third option in vendors that gives me distinct and varied vapes. I did not like Mt Baker, V4L is ok but nothing special, Halo has a few I sorta like but not a ton, and Vapedojo's stuff is a little overpowering with the artificial flavors. Based on the reviews here I figure I have to try HHV, Allusion, Alice and Virgin. HHV is first to the plate!

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I remember a neighbor of mine wanted to bum a smoke off me cause she smelled tobacco when I was vaping Legend. I laughed and showed her my PV. I actually was still doing both at that point and gave her a smoke anyways. Thought it was kinda funny. I love NET's so much. Wish they would throw in a free sample now and again like other vendors. Haven't ordered from them in a while , not sure if my taste is changing.

I have a few of their juices steeping for months now. Should throw some in a cartomizer and see if this is true.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Blueberry Muffin was actually too rich for me, and I felt like cinnamon was burning my throat, so it sat for 3 months. Then I got a RDA, and in the dripper it is perfection! The cinnamon is nicely mixed with the bakery, and the full, HUGE sweet blueberry is upfront -- and this isn't even in the Purity line from natural extracts. But it's a BIG Blueberry flavor with the bakery secondary. And I'm now chain-vaping through my 15ml bottle :)

The RDA usually brings out more, or hidden, sweetness, which was enough to balance this into more than a treat. Now I can't get enough of it.

Oompa is a sweet tobacco with sort of a Mayan chocolate which makes it a unique, surprisingly spicy vape. I had a 15ml bottle, and steeping was required (unlike the samples) and it was sort of "meh" until 2 months in, and then the chocolate poked through. I didn't have my RDA then, but it rocked an iclear16 and I chain-vaped it dry. Next time, I'll probably get a bigger bottle and mix it with some Shadow or Heavenly Army just to add even more yummy layers to them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread