Heatshrink tubing =Easy and clean look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted2Vap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
South-Eastern Ky,USA
So, my Riva was looking pretty rough, was black, then black with scrapes and chips of the paint coming off. thought about just sanding it all off but then had another idea. Heatshrink tubing.

This is the result:
d19a4828.jpg

:vapor:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great idea. Looks good, too.
I saw someone's mod for using heatshrink tubing and a piece of ball point pen ink refill tube to make a T-tank refill adaptor direct from a juice bottle.
I've ordered the heat shrink from dealexteme for $2.50 and am going to try it. This mod uses 7mm heat shrink tubing.
Heatshrink uses in vaping, a whole new world of options...lol.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Good post. I'll have to keep that in mind for a copper mod. I have some HS-tube around here.

Along the same lines, has anyone used the "heat shrink wrap" that they sell in model making/hobby stores? You use it to cover airplanes and such. Glue it on and use an iron to shrink it. Lots of colors, if you're into that. IDK how it holds up to e-juice. Kind of a mylar.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Im really not positive on that one. It came in a variety pack I bought at walmart. Sorry I can't be more help. It was already a snug fit when I put it on though if that helps any.

hi, in what section of walmart did you find it? my walmart always just gives me a blank stare when I ask for something "odd" like this. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread