The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heaven Gifts Contest: Win Geekvape Eagle Tank collection—Part 1

Discussion in 'ECF Supplier Contest Forum' started by Vera, Aug 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vera

Vera Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2010
    Shanghai, China
    New to coil rebuilding? Wanna get your hands on RTA/RDA? Geekvape Eagle Tank is the one meets most vapers' growing needs without getting involved in any rebuilding dilemma. What amazing is Geekvape offers as many as 20 coil options for vapers to select. No matter which vaping level you are, you would find one coil among the 20 to satisfy you.

Meanwhile, Geekvape claims the lifespan of these coils are 5 times longer than regular ones'. Though these are pre-made coils, they are cleanable and rewickable. By the way, it is said the coils features hand built quality.

The Eagle atomizer from Geekvape is such a tank option both for flavor chasers and cloud chasers.

Now Heaven Gifts gives you chances to win this amazing tank! However, this contest could be a little be “tricky” cause there are many coil options for eagle tank and we wanna let you know exactly the performance of these coils. Hence, this contest is divided into two parts: 1. Win Geekvape Eagle HBC coils; 2. Win Geekvape Eagle tank.

-----------------------First Part: Win Geekvape Eagle HBC coils------------------------------

Reply to any of the rules below to enter the first part:

1. Let us know what kind of e-juice fits your vape gear well
    2. Let us know whether you have coil rebuilding experience or not
    3. Let us know what kind of wire your coil is made of

Note:
    1. We give away 10 Geekvape Eagle HBC coils in the part 1 contest.

2. The 1st part winner can pick two HBC coil for Geekvape Eagle tank among the 20 options, that means we will have 5 winners for the Part 1 contest.

3. The 1st part contest starts from August 10, 2016 to August 16, 2016, with the end of part 1, we will start the part 2 immediately

4. To win a complete Geekvape Eagle tank kit, you should enter both part 1 and part 2 contests; And to enter the part 2, you have to enter the part 1 contest

5. As for the part 1 winners who are not lucky enough to win the part 2, we have another option for them to win, namely do a small review for your prize and post it in the forum, then we will see the quality of your review to ship the Eagle tank.

6. As for the part 2 contest prize, it comes with 2 HBC coils, if you did not win the part 1, you could still use the tank without any problem.

7. We use Random.org to select winners.

8. Every participant has 3 chances to enter

• Like Like x 6
  2. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thank you for the contest Vera!

1. I am really enjoying custard flavors at the moment and find they're are so many to choose from on the market.

2. I have the tools to make my own coils but find myself buying pre-made coils and installing them, I just can't find the time to make them myself. I do plan on doing them one day.

3. I've been installing SS coils and really like how they perform.

3. GemInEye

GemInEye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    1) I love teas, fruits and bakerys and menthols. I usually have several tanks going everyday with one kind of juice in each one.

Thanks for the Contest and Happy Anniversary!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vera

Vera Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2010
    Shanghai, China
    Guys, please attention: "Reply to any of the rules below to enter the first part"

5. GemInEye

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    2) I can build coils but i dont like too so i typically order pre made coils for my rda and ccells for my tanks.

6. GemInEye

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    3) I use kanthal in my lil rda and all my ccells are SS because they taste more clean and last longer.

Thanks for the contest i hope i did it correctly this time.

7. wvloony

wvloony Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2015
    Currently all my coils are being made of kanthal, its easy and cheap. I dont currently do temp control so thats why

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

8. SLM

SLM Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    I'm a bit confused. This says reply to any rule to enter the first part but rule 8 says every participant has 3 chances to enter.

Does that mean reply to each one once, in separate replies to get all three chances?

I'll reply to one here...

1. I like 70vg juices, predominantly fruity flavours in my tanks. 50vg is on the thin side anymore.

9. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    I like to use 50pg/50vg with strong flavor. I like a variety of flavor types - dessert, bakery, fruit, drinks

10. mac63

Aug 1, 2014
    2. Let us know whether you have coil rebuilding experience or not
    I can wrap coils for my dripper, haven't tried rebuilding any pre-builts

11. mac63

Aug 1, 2014
    3. Let us know what kind of wire your coil is made of
    I use kanthal and Ni200

12. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I'm confused on this part. After watching Mike Vapes video, the coils come already attached to a build deck that screws into the Eagle. If a person wins just the coils, how do we use them to review them? They can't screw into another type of tank that we might have. Maybe I'm missing something, can you clarify please?

Part 1 entry #1 (not sure if we enter 3 times, once for each question, or just once)

2. Coil building experience. I've been building all my coils for about 1.5 years.

Thanks so much for the contest and good luck to all!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. greasegizzard

greasegizzard Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I mainly like fruity vapes. But I also like dessert flavors, too. I only use 70% VG or higher.

14. greasegizzard

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I have been building coils pretty much exclusively for several months now. I bought my first premade coil in about six months just this week when I got a Kangertech SubVod kit for work.

15. greasegizzard

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I use mostly 28awg kanthal. I was doing 28/34 claptons. I'm back on 28 dual parallel coils right now. I also have a set of staged 28/34 claptons with a 28 staged wrapped up that I will try soon. Never tried a staged clapton before.

16. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    I use a variety of every type of atomizer, from drippers to those that take prebuilt coils. 70vg/30pg has always worked well for me. Wicking has never been a problem with this ratio. I do have one type of prebuilt coil that I enlarge the juice hole just a bit to help it along.

17. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    Woohoo, another giveaway, thanks for the opportunity guys!

1. That's a luxury I can't afford. I'm sensitive to PG as well as to a lot of flavorings & that mainly decides what juice I use, my gear just has to adapt. DIY max VG with minimal flavorings for me only.

2: Yes, I really only use RTAs, pre-made coils kinda suck ime and are expensive to boot. And from what I gather many of the big vape-companies still employ/exploit minors to put them together, so sad.

3. I've started playing around with SS316 lately but still prefer Ti1.

18. Kodak

Kodak Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I lean towards fruit flavors and some bakery flavors. I make my own, so I mix whatever I'm feeling at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. rhammer186

rhammer186 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    NY
    1) I use 50/50 or 70/30 VG/PG. I like the dessert type flavors

Thanks Heavens Gift

20. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    I typically use higher VG juices in my tanks (fruits and apple pie are my favorite flavors).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.