2016-02-15 22.48.22.jpg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Entry # 1
    Well, I really haven't though about coil building till just recently, so far have only built one coil and it isn't anything special. Basic 28g kanthal 7 wraps, 2.5mm.
    195oqh.jpg

Entry 3, option 3

@Clydde26 @kad2371

also... @Marina2 @LouisLeBeau @LynnNC @DingerCPA @Ding @nlgeekdad @markfm @Kodak @Big Me @Kaezziel @wvducklady @skullblade789

if you like doing a little coil building, awesome tank to check out!
    Thanks for the tag DC, ummm, but if ya keep tagging everbody, there won't be anyone for the rest of us to tag:D

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Dear vapers, it has been a while since our last vape event. Do you guys miss Heaven Gifts? Personally, for me, I missed you guys quite a lot, your vape talks, vape jokes. Back to the topic, this time, the contest is about Geekvape Griffin RTA Tank. This holy beast caused a lot of envy for its great flavor and vapor production.

To enter this contest, just meet any of the rules below:

1. Show you builds pictures or build tricks if you do coil builds, if not, simply tell us why don’t you do coil builds
    2. What kind of wire you will use on Geekvape Griffin RTA Tank if you win one
    3. Tag 2 of your ECF friends to join the game
    4. Are you flavor chaser or cloud chaser
    5. Subscribe to our ECF subforum

This contest will be ended in March 10, 2016. Winners will be selected and announced in March 11, 2016.

---------------------Shopping tips on Geekvape Griffin RTA Tank--------------------

For Geekvape Griffin RTA Tank, some of you might find that it is out of stock in most online vendors, Heaven Gifts actually is one of the few has it in stock. If you will place an order for it, don’t forget to use the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price which is $33.12 US Dollars.

Welcome Back Evan! Yes, we've missed you - thought you dropped off the face of the earth :shock:

Entry #1, Option #2

I have some SS wire that I'm starting to work with. Otherwise, I'll probably try a 28g parallel Kanthal build.

Marina2

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    Welcome back @AlmightyEvan !
    So you missed all your forum buddies, huh? Even with all the grief we give you?! :D
    Well, I'm sure I'd be correct to say that we all missed you as well. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Now, about this contest...

Entry #1
    I'd love to build a coil for that Geekvape Griffin. The two-post decks are great. Right now I'm using the same coil I built a couple of months ago in my Stumpy rda. Nuthin' Fancy (just a simple kind of girl) ;)

For me it just works so I haven't had the notion to change it up yet.

26g kanthal, 2.5 id, two-strand parallel at .42 ohm. I like this coil because of the flavor I get from it. (yep, flavor first, vapor second for me) It has a lot of surface area, doesn't get near as hot as a dual coil would and produces quite a bit of vapor. I vape it at about 40 watts.

bpEQhHM.jpg

Yep, she vapes!
    pYl7c7e.png

Thanks for the contest Evan and Heaven Gifts. The Geekvape Griffin is an awesome prize. Good Luck everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread