Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Guys, please attention, the first part of our joyetech eGo Aio contest was ened, and we officially started the part 2, please check here Win! Win! Win! Joytech eGo Aio Kit Contest - Part 2 Officially Started and take part in!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello fellows, you might know that e-cigarette is invited as an alternative of tobacco cigarette. As the market today, is full of advanced vape gears, and the vape talk is really into a certain pro level. It does not give any chance for those who are new to e-cigarette, those who need it as an alternative as it was supposed to be at the very beginning. A part of them gave up vaping for its difficulty.

Now, Joyetech releases its latest ego device which is called Aio, this is really something for daily vaping, a device for all vapers. eGo AIO, as an all-in-one style, attaches the best anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity. It applies childproof systems: pressure twist cap of tank and five-click fire button of power supply. It is simple and convenient in use, but fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Its simplicity and efficiency make the device quite popular and unique.

34334132665b452aea9794eae357b839.jpg

So, if you happen to need a vape gear as an alternative of tobacco, or as your daily vape device, even your family members, friends are suffering with the nicotine addiction, the BRAND NEW eGo AIO by Joyetech would be your best vape gadget solution right now.

Now Heaven Gifts offer you a chance to win it.

To warm up:

[Requirement]

1. Will you recommend e-cigarette as an alternative of tobacco cigarette to your family members or friends whom are smokers? Why?
2. Is there anyone around you use daily vape gear like eGo Aio often? If he/she do, please tell us which kind of e-cigarette he/she use.
3. Where do you think daily vape gear like eGo Aio will be sold? Where will you buy for this gear, a B&M store or an online store?
4. Do you have your own favorite e-cigarette brand? Which is it?

If we get 50 replies regarding our warm-up requirement, we will give away 2 Joyetech eGo Aio
If we get 100 replies regarding our warm-up requirement, we will give away 4 Joyetech eGo Aio
If we get 150 replies regarding our warm-up requirement, we will give away 6 Joyetech eGo Aio
The rest can be done in the same manner…….

The max number of Joyetech eGo Aio we can give away is 12, which means we will give away 12 when we get 300 replies regarding our warm-up requirement.

Note:
1. We will start the contest in March 11, 2016.
2. You can tag your forum friends to join it. The more you tag, the more likely you will win.

Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

1. Will you recommend e-cigarette as an alternative of tobacco cigarette to your family members or friends whom are smokers? Why?

Yes, I already have. My sister is slowly giving up her pack day habit. It's taking her a little longer than it did for me but I know she'll get there. I recommended vaping to her because I love her and would like to see her enjoy the same benefits of vaping that I have. Still working on my brother. He has trouble with the device I gave him so an easier set up like this would be perfect.

Reactions: AlmightyEvan

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
3. Where do you think daily vape gear like eGo Aio will be sold? Where will you buy for this gear, a B&M store or an online store?

I think it will be sold at B&M stores as well as online. Most of the vape stores around here sell this type of device. If I were to purchase the eGo Aio I would buy it online.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

I have already and will continue to do so. I would like to see them happy and healthy again. I have seen the benefits of vaping for myself and I will advocate for my right to vape and see my friends and family move to the easier healthier alternative.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
2. Is there anyone around you use daily vape gear like eGo Aio often? If he/she do, please tell us which kind of e-cigarette he/she use.
I dont know anyone with this product as most of the vapers I know have a kangertech model. I however would love to have this one for the safety of my 6 year old who continues to try and poke at things even when we tell her not too LOL resulting in me carrying my vape in my hands at ALL times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread