Heaven-Gifts disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
Normally, I'd just send a private message to the company -- which I did -- but I really feel it's my duty to share this about my first, and likely last, experience with Heaven-Gifts.

First off, let me say that the company's customer service and shipping are outstanding (as has been reported here many times). Throughout the 2 week process (standard airmail) they responded to every query and were extremely polite and helpful. When the package finally arrived ahead of schedule, I was excited to dive in and try some of the goods.

Of the three boxes of prefilled KR808D-1 cartomizers I ordered, approximately 2/3 of them were duds, offering no pull, flavor or vapor. The remaining 1/3 were flavorful, but again offered little to no vapor. Additionally, the cartos were, in many cases, dirty on the threaded end and sticky from poor application of the wrapper.

The liquid I ordered (standard DeKang) is passable, as was the carrying case. But all in all, after reading so many good reviews of the product, this was disappointing to say the least.

Again, though, please let me stress how personable, helpful and just outright nice the Heaven-Gifts people are. I hope that you all have better stories, which may encourage me to give them another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread