Heaven Gifts DK-Tab flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Recently got this in high 18mg variety from Heaven Gifts (ruyandirect) in China. It is good value, at $9.50 for a 30ml bottle (or about 7 British Pounds). Its supplied in large 30ml plastic dripper bottles. Personally I prefer these for ease of use compared to the dropper bottles.

I ordered "tobacco" flavour but the bottles are labelled "DK-Tab". I've no idea what DK stands for.

It is, to my mind, very similar to Janty's tobacco flavour and is also like the tobacco high cartridges I got with a Joye 510 e-cig. It is not like, for example, the sickly sweet tobacco flavour supplied in the 901 starter kit cartridges.

I'm actually starting to really enjoy this flavour. It is tobacco-like but very hard to describe exactly. In one word I would describe it as "smooth". Full flavoured but not harsh. It has a caramel taste but not overly sweet. Good amount of vapour, throat hit is about standard. Worth trying.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I bought the 0nic marl flavor from him and discovered that it has no "throat hit" ...he sugested i try in 0 nic the TAB flavor for stonger 'hit" but in vew of your statement i dout it will have any kick in 0 nic .....
I think that is often a problem with 0mg liquids. This one seems about about average for me in terms of "hit" for the nicotine strength its in. Its neither "f*** me that's strong" like the Janty green tea flavour, or below par like some of the Johnson Creek liquids I've tried.

Can't complain at all, and the price is very good. I've got some RY4 from them but don't want to open it yet, I've got enough open bottles as it is!

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
I just received my first order of liquids from Ruyandirect aka heavensgift. I ordered 30ml bottles of Strawberry, Hilton, Tab, and Chocolate.

The price made me a bit sceptical, in fact, I was ready to take a loss on the order. I mean, 9.50 for what others charge double to triple the price for the same quantity? Well, it's nic liquid alright, unfortunately, they don't have 36mg which has become the norm for many sites that no longer carry them,( which sucks, cause I can no longer increase the amount of nic liquid I usually get when cutting and mixing) so I got the 24mg.

Choco was good, but reminds me of instant Quik chocolate mix. Not, bad, but I'll either try to use this up as fast as I can or save it for last.

Strawberry, tastes equivalent to many of the sites I order strawberry from. No complaints, and I'm quite satisfied that I can get it for cheap now.

Tab....what is this? I'm assuming that it is just a regular unflavored tobacco flavor. This is has a very flavorful tobacco/nutty flavor....reminds me of a lady finger cigar.

Hilton, just like any other place I've ordered from.

I usually order from Totally wicked, I swear all of their liquids are laced with pepper...can't quite put my finger on it but there is something that give it a better throat hit than any other brand out there. I don't think that it's a difference in nicotine though. Most E-liquids from various sites still give me jitters and hot flashes if I over do the vaping.

Anyway, RuyanDirect is the only place that I'll be ordering from, especially now that I accumulated enough point for their discount program. Now, liquids will cost me 9.02 Until other sites start dropping down their prices, I've found a new place to spend my money.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
I use their RY4 and Kent flavor. The RY4 is exactly the same as puresmoker. The KENT is the best tobacco flavor I have found. Very smooth.
I seen those flavors, just not sure what they are. I've seen many people mention the RY4, but never really commenting on the flavor or what it stands for. What is the Kent flavor too?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I seen those flavors, just not sure what they are. I've seen many people mention the RY4, but never really commenting on the flavor or what it stands for. What is the Kent flavor too?
Ruyan's RY4 is the best RY4 I have found. It is hard to describe. Some say it has a carmel/vanilla flavor, some say it has a cotton candy smell and flavor. If I had to try and explain the flavor I guess I would call it a very nice tobacco flavor with a carmel/vanilla overtone to it. It is probably my favorite along with so many members.

The Kent is just a very smooth tobacco flavor with just a hint of sweetness to it. I have tried Marlboro, camel and about 3 other tobacco flavors and KENT is by far the best. It is probably closes to Hilton but I like it better.

If you don't want to wait on your next order from Ruyan, Rocky Mountain Vapor carries it and they have free shipping.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
Ruyan's RY4 is the best RY4 I have found. It is hard to describe. Some say it has a carmel/vanilla flavor, some say it has a cotton candy smell and flavor. If I had to try and explain the flavor I guess I would call it a very nice tobacco flavor with a carmel/vanilla overtone to it. It is probably my favorite along with so many members.

The Kent is just a very smooth tobacco flavor with just a hint of sweetness to it. I have tried Marlboro, camel and about 3 other tobacco flavors and KENT is by far the best. It is probably closes to Hilton but I like it better.

If you don't want to wait on your next order from Ruyan, Rocky Mountain Vapor carries it and they have free shipping.
Thank you so much for the info and the recommendation to Rocky Mountain, never herd of the site before, nor have I seen it in the list of sellers on the site.

viachy

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Sofia, Bulgaria
Recently got this in high 18mg variety from Heaven Gifts (ruyandirect) in China. It is good value, at $9.50 for a 30ml bottle (or about 7 British Pounds). Its supplied in large 30ml plastic dripper bottles. Personally I prefer these for ease of use compared to the dropper bottles.

I ordered "Tobacco" flavour but the bottles are labelled "DK-Tab". I've no idea what DK stands for.

It is, to my mind, very similar to Janty's tobacco flavour and is also like the tobacco high cartridges I got with a Joye 510 e-cig. It is not like, for example, the sickly sweet tobacco flavour supplied in the 901 starter kit cartridges.

I'm actually starting to really enjoy this flavour. It is tobacco-like but very hard to describe exactly. In one word I would describe it as "smooth". Full flavoured but not harsh. It has a caramel taste but not overly sweet. Good amount of vapour, throat hit is about standard. Worth trying.

Papa Lazarou - I think DK stands for Dekang --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ufacturer-supply-over-90-e-liquid-market.html

I`m not sure tho :cool:

viachy

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Sofia, Bulgaria
The DK stands for Dark Tobacco. I find this juice to have a very strong nutty tone to it, along with the tobacco flavor. It is one of my sons favorites along with the Cuban Cigar. Wayne is one of my absolute favorite suppliers. His customer service is excellent!

I`m almost sure you are wrong :oops:

But if you have some more info about it I`d be happy to read about it ;)

Last edited:

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread