Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Wanna upgrade your old VW regulated vape device to a Temp Control one? Desire to try something new in the New Year? Longing for a super compact TC kit? Well, here you get one chance to satisfy your needs. Heaven Gifts now starts this contest to celebrate the New Year. The prizes of this contest are 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery.

You might wonder how many 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery we will give away. Actually it depends on how much you want to get it.

To warm up:

Before we start the contest, we’d like to know your vape stories.
You can share anything related to vaping, like your vape gear collection, the joy vaping brings to you, vaping tips, etc regarding #My Vape Story#. (Multiple shares are appreciated, you can post more than once in the warm-up.)

If we get 50 replies regarding #My Vape Story# share before we start this contest, we will give away 1 set of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery
If we get 100 replies regarding #My Vape Story# share before we start this contest, we will give away 2 sets of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery
If we get 150 replies regarding #My Vape Story# share before we start this contest, we will give away 3 sets of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery

The rest can be done in the same manner. The max number of prizes is 12.

Time: the warm-up ends in Jan 17, 2016. The contest starts from Jan 18, 2016, ends in Jan 31, 2016. That is to say, if we get 600 relies regarding #My Vape Story# before Jan 17, we will give away 12 sets of 70w UD Balrog TC Full Kits in total.

Note:
1. For those who shared your vape stories, please subscribe to this thread (namely click "watch thread" in the top right corner) to get further message about the contest. We got a lot of shares last time in the warm-up, but some of them missed the contest somehow.
2. Help us to spread our UD Balrog TC Full Kits Contest news, the more people you introduce, the more chance you may get for the win.

3. You may also tag your ECF friends to ask them to join it!

-----------------------------------------70W UD Balrog: one Mini TC Kit for all ------------------------------------------

After earned a good reputation for various amazing vape products in 2015, UD continues its innovative spirit, starting the year of 2016 by introducing its very first super mini starter kit - the UD Balrog, which comes with a specially designed 78mm height. Though built as a small body, this Balrog starter kit still performs powerful, with max output wattage up to 70W, supporting both VW/TC function. Featuring metallic housing, ergonomic purlicue button, condensation collection ring and magnetic battery cover, it delivers a feeling of solid quality and uniqueness. With 3 different coil heads included, this Balrog is definitely a good device to meet different vaping demands.
792772536a09f86d1bc8e2b365e45cf1.jpg

Resistance and Working Wattage:
1.8ohm: suggested 15 - 22W
0.5ohm: suggested 20 - 38W
Ni200 0.15ohm: suggested 200 - 450℉

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
HoustΩn, TX
#My Vape Story#

I prefer to vape on mechanical devices, but I hope that the UD Balrog can change my mind :)
Wanna upgrade your old VW regulated vape device to a Temp Control one? Desire to try something new in the New Year? Longing for a super compact TC kit? Well, here you get one chance to satisfy your needs. Heaven Gifts now starts this contest to celebrate the New Year. The prizes of this contest are 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery.

You might wonder how many 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery we will give away. Actually it depends on how much you want to get it.

To warm up:

You can share anything related to vaping, like your vape gear collection, the joy vaping brings to you, vaping tips, etc regarding #My Vape Story#. (Multiple shares are appreciated, you can post more than once in the warm-up.)

If we get 50 replies regarding #My Vape Story# share before we start this contest, we will give away 1 set of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery
If we get 100 replies regarding #My Vape Story# share before we start this contest, we will give away 2 sets of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery
If we get 150 replies regarding #My Vape Story# share before we start this contest, we will give away 3 sets of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery

Time: the warm-up ends in Jan 17, 2016. The contest starts from Jan 18, 2016, ends in Jan 31, 2016. That is to say, if we get 600 relies regarding #My Vape Story# before Jan 17, we will give away 12 sets of 70w UD Balrog TC Full Kits in total.

Note:
1. For those who shared your vape stories, please subscribe to this thread (namely click "watch thread" in the top right corner) to get further message about the contest. We got a lot of shares last time in the warm-up, but some of them missed the contest somehow.
2. Help us to spread our UD Balrog TC Full Kits Contest news, the more people you introduce, the more chance you may get for the win.

-----------------------------------------70W UD Balrog: one Mini TC Kit for all ------------------------------------------

After earned a good reputation for various amazing vape products in 2015, UD continues its innovative spirit, starting the year of 2016 by introducing its very first super mini starter kit - the UD Balrog, which comes with a specially designed 78mm height. Though built as a small body, this Balrog starter kit still performs powerful, with max output wattage up to 70W, supporting both VW/TC function. Featuring metallic housing, ergonomic purlicue button, condensation collection ring and magnetic battery cover, it delivers a feeling of solid quality and uniqueness. With 3 different coil heads included, this Balrog is definitely a good device to meet different vaping demands.

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
#My Vape Story#

vaping tips

Do not buy vaping gear from white van speaker "salesmen":
proxy.jpg

Ok... I'll help get the ball rolling...

Tagging @BamaBabe4Ever @KatzWh1skers @Mike Weatherford Jr

"Lady Vera" and Heaven Gifts are giving away more good stuff!

-

Last edited:

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago

To warm up:

Note:

I love box mods I like to control what I'm vaping

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
#MY VAPE STORY

I have been vaping, mostly mech mods for almost 3 years, I won a really nice TC mod a few months back. Now I have 2 TC control mods that I don't use the TC mode on lol.
I love vaping and all the new goodies that are popping up every week!
I'd love to try the new UD mod!
Thanks Evan/Vera/HG

Taggin....

@cooladdict @redrebel821 @Lannie @Seleya @jseah @mekakeisei @faeriekitsune

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
#My Vape Story#
While I have been vaping for 4 years I feel like a newbie with all of these TC mods.....I am new to TC (only in past 3 months) and to using VV/VW................it's an amazing improvement....
I will tag some friends.......
@bellastarr , @JoanJ , @redrebel821 , @101airborn , @KatzWh1skers , @CountBoredom, @angelphyre ,@Ding, @Kaezziel, @Slowone2
Come join the fun..........
#My Vape Story#
Thanks, @liblue1 ...was just on HG watching the video for this cute little mod! I've only been vaping a year now, and until summer, I was a confirmed tootle puffer. Once I tried a subohm vape, I was hooked! I have some TC mods now, too, and I do enjoy it, even though I've only rebuilt non-TC coils, so far.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
#My Vape Story#
Hello again ,Evan! :) @Vera !
Thanks Heaven Gifts for the New Contest!:thumbs:
Wow ...I am really likin' tis UD 70W Balrog TC Kit!:hubba:
...but I'm thinking to PIF to a vaping friend who is ready for an upgrade. (yes...I still want a Vaporesso Target 75 vtc mod :nun: )
I really like how compact and easy to use this UD Balrog Kit is! I think it will be the PERFECT upgrade for her.;)
Thanks again!
Again doin' a holler out to some more ECF friends!!
Balrog 70W Kit.jpg

New Contest from Heaven Gifts guys and gals!! The more #My Vape Story# posted and received here, the more Kits up for grabs! :)

@Daddy
@heatherwho
@Slowone2
@Shawn Hoefer
@Uncle
@DaleH1985
@rbeckys8
@Roadtrip635
@sig-cmt
@jpbavaro
@GemInEye
@aikanae1
@Ladybear
@anjelvape77
@BamaBabe4Ever
@kevdt67
@CaptNutz
@Coolloser
@NightShadow
@JoanJ
@Kaezziel
@MoonLit_Water
@Krisma
@_JB_
@nlgeekdad
@Axelbeam
@Mike Weatherford Jr
...and that's just for starters..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

kevdt67

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2015
St Charles MO
NP! Hopefully they are here by the end of the month for non US peoples :D
Not gonna hold my breath lol
#My Vape Story#
Hello again ,Evan! :) @Vera !
Thanks Heaven Gifts for the New Contest!:thumbs:
Wow ...I am really likin' tis UD 70W Balrog TC Kit!:hubba:
...but I'm thinking not for me, but to PIF to a vaping friend who is ready for an upgrade. I really like how compact and easy to use this Kit is! I think it will be the PERFECT upgrade for her.;)
Thanks again!
Again doin' a holle out to some more ECF friends!!
@Daddy
@heatherwho
@Slowone2
@Shawn Hoefer
@Uncle
@DaleH1985
@rbeckys8
@Roadtrip635
@sig-cmt
@jpbavaro
@GemInEye
@aikanae1
@Ladybear
@anjelvape77
@BamaBabe4Ever
@kevdt67
@CaptNutz
@Coolloser
@NightShadow
@JoanJ
@Kaezziel
@MoonLit_Water
@Krisma
@_JB_
@nlgeekdad
@Axelbeam
@Mike Weatherford Jr
...and that's just for starters..:rolleyes:
Nice!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
#my vape story#
I've vaped before 2015, I've owned many of the old school pens, but the glass always broke and back then replacement glass meant buying a new pen. I decided smoking cigarettes was cheaper than always replacing the pens. I moved to Missouri in June of 2015 and was introduced to modern vaping. I'd recently increased from a pack a day to a pack and a half and I wanted to cut back dramatically. I bought a new pen while saving up for my first set up. In August I bought my iStick TC 40W and the Kangertech Genitank mini. Later that month I was given my first Subohm tank - the Atlantis V1. When I went Subohm I fell in love. My box and coils have changed, but thanks to vaping I have just about kicked analogs, 3 a day max. My sense of taste and smell have improved amazingly, my lung capacity has quintupled, and I don't have a smoker's cough anymore.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread