Heaven Gifts Massive Contest:Win 70w UD Balrog TC Full Kits-Part 2 Officially Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Hello everyone,

After a 7-day warm-up, it is time to start the contest. For the warm-up, we get over 600 replies. That is way out of our expectation. Thanks for your passion. Now we officially start the contest, and the number of 70W UD BALROG TC Kit W/O Battery is 12 as we promised before.

For those who did not enter our warm-up before, you can read this thread: Heaven Gifts Massive Contest:Win 70w UD Balrog TC Full Kits-Part 1 and you are also welcome for the contest if you new to our UD Balrog Contest.

To enter the contest, post a reply to meet any one of the options below:
1. Tell us which feature of UD Balrog do you like.
2. Share any of your suggestions and expectations on UD brand.
3. Tell us whether you need a mini kit or not for daily vaping

Note:
1. Every participant has 3 times to enter in each round.
2. Every time we get 100 entries, we will announce 1 winners till the contest ends, so keep an eye on our contest often.
3. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org
4. The contest will be ended in Jan 31, 2016.

-----------------------------------Attention------------------------------------

To avoid contest chaos, a new round does not start until the end of the previous one has been officially announced or we will count your posts as invalid entries. Thank you.

---------------------------
Clarification&Amendment--------------------------

Hi everyone, we will give away 12 UD Balrog Kits, and every time we get 100 entries, we will select 1 winners, that means we have 12 rounds. In each round, every participant has 3 times to enter.

To be fair to those who “work hard” in our warm-up, we decided to change "
Every time we get 100 entries, we will announce 2 winners till the contest ends" to "Every time we get 100 entries, we will announce 1 winners till the contest ends". Please understand.

Tips:
Tag your friends and ask them to join the contest if you want quick draws.;)

------------------------70W UD Balrog: one Mini TC Kit for all ------------------------

After earned a good reputation for various amazing vape products in 2015, UD continues its innovative spirit, starting the year of 2016 by introducing its very first super mini starter kit - the UD Balrog, which comes with a specially designed 78mm height. Though built as a small body, this Balrog starter kit still performs powerful, with max output wattage up to 70W, supporting both VW/TC function. Featuring metallic housing, ergonomic purlicue button, condensation collection ring and magnetic battery cover, it delivers a feeling of solid quality and uniqueness. With 3 different coil heads included, this Balrog is definitely a good device to meet different vaping demands.

792772536a09f86d1bc8e2b365e45cf1.jpg

Resistance and Working Wattage:
1.8ohm: suggested 15 - 22W
0.5ohm: suggested 20 - 38W
Ni200 0.15ohm: suggested 200 - 450℉

Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Round 1 - Entry #1

1. Tell us which feature of UD Balrog do you like.

I like the big power and TC function in a super small device. Also, I like the purlicue firing button.

Thanks for the contest @Vera and Heaven Gifts. It's a beautiful starter kit by an awesome company.

toku48

Jan 9, 2016
Round 1 Entry #1 ,3. Tell us whether you need a mini kit or not for daily vaping. Yes because the ego c twist just doesnt give that nice vapor hit and flavor that a box mod can give and I can't speak for anyone else who tends to vape but my own personal experience currently owning a vape pen from trying out a box mod from a friend, yes I would need a box mod mini kit to vape daily, box mods over real cigs any day.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

xkool

Jan 11, 2016
Lake of the Clouds, Mich.
Round 1 entry 2
Tell us whether you need a mini kit or not for daily vaping
Yes, I said almost lit up an analog just thinking about the mini kit -- that's why I need another one, to back up (or replace if I like) the mini I already use daily. My only other mod is a TC like this, and I like that a lot too. So a kit that combines both features into one could well become my new favorite.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Round 1 entry 2

3. Tell us whether you need a mini kit or not for daily vaping

I have orphan 18650 batteries, single batteries not being used which need a home. Also I would enjoy a small mod which would be nice to put in a pocket when out running errands.

@GPC2012 , come enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread