Heaven gifts penstyle, DSE801 owners opinions needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
This might end up being a long post.

Ok, I ordered a dse801 from the ebay seller heaven gifts. The first thing I noticed about it was that the cartridges did not sit completely flush in the atomizer. further testing the unit I found that it did not effect performance at all and had no leaking problems. But I do have another dse801 atomizer from ecigmall.com and the cartridge fits flush in that atomizer. Being that they were both dse units I thought maybe that I just had to break in the heaven gifts atomizer more. 2 days ago I tried to really force in the cartridge flush into the heaven gifts atomizer and no matter how hard I pushed it would not sit flush. Then today as I tried to unscrew the battery from it the atomizer broke in a way that is displayed in the picture. Now before thinking that Heaven Gifts is a supplier that sells inferior products, please take note that my attempt to force the cartridge flush may have contributed to this happening. I email wayne and am awaiting his response. He does warranty his products for one year, but AFAIK he does not pay for shipping. Even though this has happened to my atomizer, I feel that my actions probably have contributed to this situation significantly. However I did order extra atomizers from him and will use those with what I have learned. And if this does happen again I will chalk it up to him having an inferior product. Please do not take this as a warning that wayne sells an inferior product, up until now I considered his penstyle to be equal in performance, if not better, than the rn4072 I have from puresmoker in terms of easier draw, vapor production, cartridge life, and battery life. Not by much, but it is better. I will post what wayne responds to me when I get it

P.S. And as for all the others who own the DSE801 model, do your cartridges fit flush with the atomizer? I know I am being extra .... about this issue as it doesn't really effect performance AT ALL, but still, I would like to know.

Attachments

• 0111092003a.jpg
    0111092003a.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 92

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
I got my response from wayne and I must say it was very quick! Well basically he said he understands what happened with the atomizer and I don't need to send him a picture. He said to send the broken atomizer to him in a simple bubble wrap envelope. He told me that total shipping cost should not cost more than than $3 if going the cheapest airmail available. He also said that if there were any problems with the kit to send them in too and he will replace them, he did state that the batteries and atomizers are guarranteed for one year. So about $6 to get me a new atomizer. Sounds great to me as if you take account that $6 is pretty close to what some american suppliers charge for shipping. Wayne is an awesome supplier to deal with and he does honor his warranty, hopefully my mistake is what caused this to happen to my atomizer as I would love to know that the quality of his products matches his quality of customer service. Will keep you guys updated on how this all goes.

I have dealt with Wei (Wayne) thru his online store, not ebay , for a while, he is a very nice bloke and looks after you ... I think you should have no probs.
And yes the having to send stuff back is a pain , but in order for him to be re-imbursed by the factory for the faulty parts, HE actually has to return them there lol That being said I have not had one dodgy product from him ...he will look after you .

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
A RN4072 is not the same as a DSE801 the RN series is manufactured by First Union the DSE series is manufatured by Sailebao, maybe you was using carts from RN into DSE and that is why they don't fit, this is a HUGE point of confution, for the DSE901 there is a RN4075 that is superior in perfomances, but almost all supliers are selling it as DSE901 no matter where they came from.

Trumpybloke what is the url for the wayne's online store?

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
I have two of heaven's gift cigs and you are right they dont fit right.

Did you bought a kit? i mean the e-cig came with batteries? or just the e-cig? if so, can you please check at the battery end where you put the atomizer and look for something like SHxxxxx or SLB on it? this is labeled in very little letters, if one says SHxxxxxx it is a RN an came from First Union if the other one says SLB they came from Sailebao and it is a DSE, too bad there is no inscriptions on the atomizers...

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Does anyone know what type the classic Janty-penstyles are? SH or SLB? Janty-atomizers do work with the usb's from best e-cig; Waynes atomizers don't. Knowing this might help in another thread too. (Just as it might be an answer as to why I am getting cartridges from Janty lately that don't fit into their own classic atomizers... perhaps they are getting carts for 'the other one' in?)
We really need a database somewhere of which parts fit onto or into which other parts, it's beginning to become a mess...

Last edited:

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
I have the cartridges he sells and they still don't fit entirely flush. But this is not necessarily a problem as no leaks or accidental popoffs have ever happened so far. His atomizers work so damn good, and his batteries are really sensitive which can be a good thing and a bad thing. But in my opinion dse801 > rn4072. Now if only he had multiple colors...

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
Janty-atomizers do work with the usb's from best e-cig; Waynes atomizers don't. Knowing this might help in another thread too.

this info would have helped me a couple days ago. I just ordered the usb passthru from bestecig hoping they would work with the atomizers. having an extra won't hurt at all I suppose. :( too late to cancel the order as its already in the post.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Does anyone know what type the classic Janty-penstyles are? SH or SLB? Janty-atomizers do work with the usb's from best e-cig; Waynes atomizers don't. Knowing this might help in another thread too. (Just as it might be an answer as to why I am getting cartridges from Janty lately that don't fit into their own classic atomizers... perhaps they are getting carts for 'the other one' in?)
We really need a database somewhere of which parts fit onto or into which other parts, it's beginning to become a mess...

Neither. Janty's a Joytech JOYE-302.

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
it's beginning to become a mess...

Yeah it IS a mess, that is why some people are getting so bad results with the same "DSE901" models.

Add to the list benci's products (bestecig.com), he said he is a manufacturer by his own.

Heaven Gifts said he is selling both RN and DSE series.

Now which one is superior? DSE? or RN? I have one RN4075 and one DSE901 and the DSE sucks, tha vapor come so "cold", no hit, no flavor.

What about dse801 VS. rn4072?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread