Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
vape fellows,

Exclusive news!! Exclusive news!! Exclusive news!!

Wismec will have another reuleaux Mod, it is callled reuleaux RX200.

It seems the only difference between them is the chip board.

944f492fb33d13253c4d4ed933491760.jpg

For more details, please click here WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC Express Kit W/O Battery

Heaven Gifts wants to know how do you think Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC Mod.

If you have any experience with any mod loaded with DNA200 chip board, that would be better.

Please let us know your expectation on RX 200 chip board (Just spit out your opinions on it, like the form factor, your expected retail price, your first impression, etc.)

Almost forget to tell you, Wismec claims that RX200 chip board performs better than DNA200 does.

We will choose 3 best expectations, and they will get our secret gifts.;)

Last edited:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Looks like a very interesting mod. 3 replaceable batteries would make it very long lasting. Upgradeable firmware is a plus. It's very ergonomically shaped. I wish there was a pic of the battery area to see how the batteries are installed. Anyone who is lucky enough to get one would also have to purchase new batteries to keep them in married groups for safety purposes. I don't have any experience with the chip set. It would be interesting to see the mod in a hand check or next to something to be able to compare the size visually. It's a very interesting mod.

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I haven't had the chance to use a DNA200 yet so I'll go with what I seen on your site and a bit of googling this device.

The 40mm width might be a bit thick to be comfortable for some people to hold. I like the shape and that may help offset any issues with the size of the unit. It has plenty of vent hole for good airflow around the batteries. Hopefully the magnets on the cover are very strong to keep it from slipping open while in use and being handled. Buttons, screen and charge port on the same side is good. I like the slightly recessed well where the atty sits - should help reduce scratching in that area. It doesn't look like there is a strap in the battery compartment to assist with removing the batteries - looks like removing one would be easy but difficult to pull the other two.

My searches only turned up one price at $63 - don't know if they're a reputable vendor or not. Also don't know how their other prices compare. I think that price is quite a bit lower than what I've seen for DNA200 devices.

My first impression is that it's a cool looking device that I would like to put through the paces.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Looks like a very interesting mod. 3 replaceable batteries would make it very long lasting. I wish there was a pic of the battery area to see how the batteries are installed. Anyone who is lucky enough to get one would also have to purchase new batteries to keep them in married groups for safety purposes. I don't have any experience with the chip set. It would be interesting to see the mod in a hand check or next to something to be able to compare the size visually. It's a very interesting mod.
I just watched this yesterday myself, looks like a very nice device, the end all be all of longevity and reliability.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I like the triple 18650 batteries coupled with USB charging and I think were going to see more mods offering that in the future, especially with the current trend of power hungry, low ohm, high wattage builds. I like the built-in mechanical reverse battery protection as well.

As far as aesthetics go, I like the looks of this design, its very geometric and pleasing to the eye. Very manly, solid looking mod. Screen looks nice and big, and in the video above, the menu seems very easy to use and to switch between wattage and temp control modes.

The extra vent holes are a great touch and so are the user profiles offered by the DNA chipset.

All in all, this looks like a great mod that anyone would be happy to own or find in their Christmas stocking.

I would expect the retail price on this to be somewhere between 149.99 and 200 bucks and can see this being popular with a wide variety of vapers from tootle puffers to cloud chasers mainly due to the convenience of having three 18650s.The stainless steel thread and upgradeable firmware are a nice touch as well.

Id like to own one myself.The flat black one looks a mod Batman would use if he were vaper.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
As a follow-on to the dna200 version, which already has great reviews, I expect a joyetech- based model to be a real home run. Great performance, awesome run time from three 18650 batteries, rock solid build quality and ergonomics.

If It's coming in around the price point indicated on one site, that is an insanely good Price. I expected it to be closer to the prior dna200 version price.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it :)

Last edited:

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
What do you want out of a mod?

There are so many things vapers want out of a mod. 1.) I know that this is going to be a mute point but I am going to say it anyway. Affordability. Why, because a lot of people are seriously vaping on a budget. 2.) Quality and customer service: You definitely want quality in your line of products. Customer service goes a long way when repping your product. If a person gets poor service you can bet they will not come back to your product. Stand behind what you make and help the people that are having issues. What you may think is a dumb question is a question many people will have. 3.) Comfort ability: I have noticed people are going with the eleaf style products because it fits well in their hands. If it has a good grip, more people will buy it. 4.) Make a product that if dropped will still stand up. I dropped my eVic and chipped the paint on it. ...... me off to no end. I got over it, but still miffed about it. 5.) Customization: You want people to be able to customize your product. This is so they can use your product and have a their cool tank on it. This day and age many of the vapers are female and want to have matching tanks and mods. I am a male and do not really care, but reading the many posts and seeing pics it is my observation. Just read the forums and see the many pics of mods and tanks. 6.) Ease of use or a good instruction manual: You want new comers to TC to be able to use your product more easily. 25 clicks to get to the mode menu, 20 clicks to turn it off, 30 clicks to lock your device, gets annoying quickly. There should be a way on your device to pair it with all smart phones (not just iphone), this would make everything in terms of settings much easier. Heck you would be one of the first or few to do that. Or just have 1 button for each type of setting: One button for switching of Ti, Ni, (Ceramic?), or Kanthal. One button for changing V/W mode. One button for changing temp. One button to lock your resistance. You catch my drift on this one. 7.) Compatibility with other tanks. If you have not noticed a lot of users on here use Kanger STM's. Make sure by doing some testing or research to see if your product is compatible with those tanks and the different ways vapers use those tanks. That way the person does not have to learn something new if they do not want to and just use your product right away.

What would I look for in your product: Does it work for me? As a vaper I look for things that will help me get that vape I am looking for. If I want to vape at 10 W or 10 V allow me to do that. Do not restrict me to start of at 30 W when using TC mode. If I am looking for clouds provide a product that I can do that with. If I am looking for flavor provide a product that will allow me to do that. Let me chose what I want to vape at. You are not me and I am not you. We all have different tastes in terms of temperature, flavor, and settings. Honestly vapers are like snowflakes, we are all unique and interesting. We may have the same stories of how we got started, but we are here to stay. This is not a FAD, this is a lifestyle that we have chosen. Hope this helps.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
After having owned and used two DNA200 devices, this does set the bar pretty high for a board to claim that they will outperform the DNA200. What would I expect at a minimum? I would expect upgradeable firmware , adjustable/tune-able vape (such as ramp up wattage) and adjustable TCR. While the DNA200's Escribe software is extremely powerful and allows the user to modify and fine-tune every aspect of their vaping experience, it is also overly complex and has a very steep learning curve. Joyetech have done well with their TC boards in the evic-VT and the improved evic-VTC Mini, so it isn't too far fetched to expect that the RX200 should be an amazing device. With three 18650 batteries, one can expect that the battery life should be phenomenal. One drawback of the DNA200 is the small LiPo battery pack. With battery capacity anywhere from 900 mah to 1100 mah, depending on the DNA200 device, normal use will barely last you a day with heavy use (i.e. chain vaping) not even lasting close to a day. One advantage to the DNA200's LiPo battery pack is the light overall weight (lighter than single 18650 mods). Even with my DNA200 mods set to 35-50 watts (nowhere near the 200 watt maximum capability of the board), the battery only lasts me anywhere from 6 to 14 hours use depending on how heavy I am using it. My dual 18650 mods easily lasts me a whole day of use, so I can imagine a triple 18650 mod would definitely last me a whole day, even if the day ends up running longer than expected.

Now on to my first impressions of the RX200. I absolutely LOVE the two tone color of the "silver". My one concern is the size/thickness/weight of the mod that will be necessitated by being powered by 3 18650 batteries. For someone with medium sized hands, some of the smaller dual 18650 mods fits very well (Snow Wolf 200), but some are getting close to being too big and cumbersome to hold (Smok XCube II). Seeing the angular sides of the mod, it looks like the design is to minimize the form factor as much as possible and yet still being able to cram three batteries into it. I also love that all the edges are rounded, so it will fit more comfortably in one's hand when gripping it. The shape of the mod looks like it will fit very comfortably in the hand as it naturally conforms to the shape the hand forms when gripping something. I do expect for it to be pretty hefty with three batteries in it, so unfortunately it will probably be on the heavy side. It certainly won't be an easily pocketable mod.

Considering the current pricing of it's main competitor (the DNA200), I would expect the pricing to be lower as compared to the DNA200, purely because it doesn't have the name/brand recognition, nor do they have to deal with the price of the Evolv board. So my guess is the pricing is somewhere around $100. Considering that the maker of the board is Joyetech, I would expect that the mod would be super easy to adjust and use, but have plenty of adjustment opportunities. The two Joyetech mods that I have, the evic VT and evic VTC Mini, are super mods and I have had zero problems with them.

Last edited:

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Vape fellows,

Exclusive news!! Exclusive news!! Exclusive news!!

Wismec will have another Reuleaux Mod, it is callled Reuleaux RX200.

It seems the only difference between them is the chip board.

944f492fb33d13253c4d4ed933491760.jpg

For more details, please click here WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC Express Kit W/O Battery

Heaven Gifts wants to know how do you think Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC Mod.

If you have any experience with any mod loaded with DNA200 chip board, that would be better.

Please let us know your expectation on RX 200 chip board (Just spit out your opinions on it, like the form factor, your expected retail price, your first impression, etc.)

Almost forget to tell you, Wismec claims that RX200 chip board performs better than DNA200 does.

We will choose 3 best expectations, and they will get our secret gifts.;)

For Wismec to claim the Joytech board in this is better than the DNA 200 is a pretty bold claim. Did Wismec give you any data or specs to back that up? I'd be happy to do the testing and comparison to the DNA 200 -- I have the equipment to test all electronic parameters as well as measure and plot real time coil temp stability and accuracy. Can this box stand up to objective testing and comparison?

To answer your question, my expectations are that when a manufacturer makes a performance claim, that claim can be backed by actual, repeatable test results. I think the U.S. FTC has similar expectations. Do you have any testing results at present?

tehdarkaura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2014
CO
I'm excited to see this new mod hit the market and I don't think there is any better way to build the hype than through pure speculation and rewarding that speculation with an unstated "secret prize".

nothing bothers me more than having actual technical specifications -- I prefer to use my imagination and vague manufacturer claims that it's "just better"!

I'm also excited to see that they are targeting the same price point as the current mod built with the DNA200 -- The vaping industry needs to start recognizing that the clones of the devices always out perform their real counterparts and this is especially true for chips that rely on firmware updates that add functionality the customer has requested. Who really wants these firmware updates anyways? I prefer companies like Yihi that release a new board every couple months and never release any additional firmware for the other devices.

I enjoy nothing more than paying a lot of money for a mod knowing that if something goes wrong I get to ship a package to china with tracking and that only costs around $120! Then I get the personal attention I deserve as I exchange emails for weeks with high quality customer service people until they finally admit that the failure was my fault and they can not honor the warranty!! I know they were just trying to spare my fragile ego and I appreciate that!

We really need to start rewarding these companies in China that liberate intelectual property and release it in a version that has been built to a lower price and then charge us the same as the original costs!!

Way to go !!! No boring specs, datasheets, or reviews to dig through -- we already know it outperforms the dna200 (apparently not in wattage output, or signal quality, but something that is too technical to share with the consumers.) Thanks for thinking so highly of your customers that you do not release these details and just give us your opinion instead!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread