HeavenGifts: Win Joyetech Cubis+Cuboid combo, a new SS316+TCR vaping experience you shall try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Hey everyone, Merry Christmas Eve!!

This year (2015) is a crazy year for e-cigarette tech evolvement. More and more manufacturers start to step into the temp control area. Hundreds of TC mods are presented to vape consumers. However, we found that a bunch of vapers still in the vape stone age. To help more vapers to evolve on this road, Heaven Gifts decides to give away 4 sets of Joyetech Cubis Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml + 150W Joyetech Cuboid TC Express Kit W/O Battery combos.

To enter this contest:

1. Tag 2 of your vape friends and invite them to join the contest.
2. Share your experience with any Temp Control devices. If you have not used any Temp Device, it is OK, just share your experience with any e-cigarette gadget (You can also share your vape devices/your coil builds pics)
(Multiple shares are appreciated)

All vaping friends are welcome to join this event and we will reward all participants with a $10USD gift card to be added to your Heaven Gifts account.

We will choose 4 winners according to your shares.

For the 4 winners, we will select:
1 vape rookie who is still using ego/vv/cigarette like devices
1 vape veteran who has affluent coil rebuild experience and starts to try Temp Control devices
2 vape masters who are familiar with TEMP CONTROL Ni/Ti/NiFe/SS coils and have affluent coil rebuild experience, even tried TCR function

Hence we can collect feedback from different kinds of vapers.

Requirements:
Winners must share vape experience with SS316 coils of Joyetech Cubis Tank and Temp Control functions of Joyetech Cuboid mods. If possible, winners can try the TCR function of Joyetech Cuboid mods and share the TCR experience here.

----------A few of knowledge you should know about Joyetech Cubis+Cuboid Combo----------

Joyetech Cubis Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml, a bottom feeding tank. Coil replacement and juice filling of Joyetech Cubis can be achieved by unscrewing this top cap. The design of it is inspired by a whisky cup. Juice will not flood while replacing coils. BF SS316 coils totally imported from European manufacturer have been applied on Joyetech Cubis to go with not only TEMP SS mode, VW mode, VT mode but also TCR mode.

b4b69f2617eec22be5bf0da6ecb07e90.jpg

150W Joyetech Cuboid TC Express Kit W/O Battery, supporting SS316 coils and TCR function customizable, is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells. Supporting both TC and VW modes, you can vape at whatever mode you prefer to! Zinc alloy and wire drawing finish give this device a stylish look!

Last edited:

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
This looks like a great little setup! I am very interested in that invisible air flow on the Cubis tank. That's definitely something new! :)

Are we only allowed to tag 2 people? Because after I tag @redrebel821 and @Kprthevapr I still have more people I would like to see enter! :D @GemInEye @Roadtrip635 @BamaBabe4Ever @faeriekitsune @Seleya @jseah (I will save the rest of the family for you guys to have people to tag, too!) @100%VG @KatzWh1skers @dcfluegel

My first TC experience was with the iStick TC device, which was a great way to be introduced to TC. Then I won the Smok X-Cube and that really changed things up for me because of how customizeable that setup is. It is both TC and TCR. I also have the Cloupor Mini+, another very easy-to-use and accurate TC device, a Reliant by Apollo, which is TC plus TCR and will support all wire types present and future and, finally, the new Target TC mod and tank, which uses the sintered ceramic cCell coil, which I have been very impressed with! I actually enjoy the kanthal head on that one, which is used in VW mode, because I cannot get over the incredible flavor from that particular coil. So far I have only tried nickle and titanium coils in TC but I am VERY interested in trying out stainless steel because I have heard nothing but good things about SS coils.

Here are some pics of my little TC family. :)
istick TC.PNG frog xcube.PNG pink cloupor.PNG Red Reliant.PNG target.PNG

Last edited:

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
This looks like a great little setup! I am very interested in that invisible air flow on the Cubis tank. That's definitely something new! :)

Are we only allowed to tag 2 people? Because after I tag @redrebel821 and @Kprthevapr I still have more people I would like to see enter! :D

Merry Christmas, Sheri.
Yes, if you want, you can tag more people:)

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Another question -

What is the ending date for this contest?

Hi Mac, Merry Christmas.
I arranged the shipment. Guess soon your sister will get it. Will tell you later.
And about the ending time, how about making it a suspense this time?
I will give all of the participants a post-Christmas surprise;)

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
First,

Big thanks to "Lady Vera" and Heaven Gifts for the new contest and Gift Card Reward! :thumb:

Category:

vape veteran who has affluent coil rebuild experience and starts to try Temp Control devices

To enter this contest: :rules:

@markfm @Asylumsix @LouisLeBeau

New Giveaway has Started

2. Share your experience with any Temp Control devices. If you have not used any Temp Device, it is OK,
just share your experience with any e-cigarette gadget (You can also share your vape devices/your coil builds pics)

Unfortunately I do not own a TC (Temperature Control) mod yet only your standard VV/VW's. I'm sure the Temp function can be
figured out quickly as there a plenty of informative forum posts and youtube vids available as well as product manuals.

Would like to get a hold of a TC Mod soon as I have read that certain temperature settings can improve the
flavor of your e-juices.

Experience?. Not much to say except my Pork Sausage and Wismec Presa's mods as well as my Lemo 2 and Subtank Mini Tanks
are doing the job and prevent me from going back to smoking cigarettes.

Main Set-Up: Pork Sausage VV/VW Mod with built-in Sub-ohm Tank

iwan-rheon-ramsay-snow-castration-sauage.png

Secondary Set-up: Wismec Presa 40w Mods / Lemo 2 and Subtank Mini Tanks

I use these when the Pork Sausage VV/VW Mod is charging in the frying pan!

Wismec Presa Twins with Tanks.jpg

Lemo 2 and Subtank Mini Coil Builds with Organic Cotton before spacing/fixing the wraps (Really could use a good Coil Jigg)

Nichrome 80 26awg, but also use Stainless Steel 316L wire.

Lemo 2 and STM Coils with Cotton - 1.jpg

Waiting for my cold to go away, so I can try out this new Vaporesso Target Tank that I won in another Heaven Gifts Giveaway.

Taste Buds are shot and don't want to waste the kanthal coil! :mad:

Vaporesso Target Tank.jpg

-

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Vera is at it again come on and take a chance at a win

@Daddy @Roadtrip635

2. Share your experience with any Temp Control devices. If you have not used any Temp Device, it is OK, just share your experience with any e-cigarette gadget (You can also share your vape devices/your coil builds pics)
My current favorite set up is the Cloupor Mini topped with a Kayfun Nano. Very easy to use in temp control I have it set in auto mode and find the temp control setting better at zeroing in on the sweet spot.
I have a nickel build in it @ .12Ω

@Vera thanks for another chance of winning

Good Luck Everyone

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Thank you @Vera for the contest!

1. Tag 2 of your vape friends and invite them to join the contest

@Reddhott @Canno

I have limited experience with TC, but I have been rebuilding for a couple months now. I picked up some SS 316L to play around with the TC on the RX200, but so far after 4 sets of coils I've only managed to burn them up immediately! I hear the device is calibrated for 304 SS though, so I am on the hunt. TC interested me for the extended battery life of vaping at lower wattages and most of the videos I've seen make it appear that the clouds and "hit" is the same as the high wattage (~150 W) that I've been vaping with my VW devices. TC is something I definitely am looking in to more and more though.

Thank you for the tag @MoonLit_Water and Merry Christmas to all!!

Last edited:

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Wow!
Another contest from HeavenGifts and it looks just as awesome as the Vaporesso!

I have no experience with TC.
I currently use an eLeaf iStick 30watt mod the Kangertech Sub tank mini. Prior to this, I was using 650mAH batteries with an aspire Nautilus mini, and I had used that for YEARS!
After trying sub-ohm, I can't go back! And I love being able to build my own coils. Something I never would have tried if I never went with the sub-tank.
Would love to get my hands on something newer than this iStick!

Thanks!

@Moonlit knight
@ Surf Monkey

Read the first post for how to enter this contest for a chance to win a new Cubis + Cuboid combo and to receive 10$ gift credit just for entering!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
@Lannie @Fuzzy Thunderbear

Time to enter another contest.

My experience with temp control:

I suppose I would consider myself a vape master, as I have owned and used a large number of TC devices.

TC devices I have owned and have PIF'ed on:
SX Mini M Class
IPV 4
Sigelei 150 TC

TC devices that I currently own and use:
Vaporshark RDNA40
evic VT
evic VTC Mini
Cloupor Mini+
Sigelei 75
XCube II
Snow Wolf 200
Reuleaux RX200
Reuleax DNA200
Tugboat Tuglyfe DNA200
Vaporshark DNA200

I have not tried using stainless steel for temp control, but I have used nickel and titanium extensively. I rebuild tank coils with nickel wire. For RDA's, I prefer to use titanium as the higher resistance of titanium wire (as compared to nickel) makes it easier to do a dual coil build without needed to wind massive coils.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
I'm still new to vaping. Just switched from an ego device to an istick 2 days ago. What a difference. Don't know if this counts as am entry but its all I have for now.

Nice entry! why dont you share the difference? We'd like to go into details;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread