Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Waiting............:pop:

Sorry, I have been away from the thread. I was pretty kershnozzled.

image2993.jpg

No tattoos. I have none. Never really wanted any, either.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
kershnozzled. Can't find that word on Google.

I have no tattoos either. Heck, I don't even care for bumper stickers.

Same here. I've toyed around with the idea of a tattoo, but bumper stickers, no thank you!

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Labels on clothes or logos from the car dealer are other things I don't care for. They should pay us to advertise for them. Unless I feel I must impress people with the brand that I am wearing or using. That falls into the eGo-centric realm, doesn't it?
Same here. I've toyed around with the idea of a tattoo, but bumper stickers, no thank you!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Labels on clothes or logos from the car dealer are other things I don't care for. They should pay us to advertise for them. Unless I feel I must impress people with the brand that I am wearing or using. That falls into the eGo-centric realm, doesn't it?

Ummm.. no comment! :D

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Definitely kershnozzled Mr. Lion. Yep. If I see the word in a dictionary, I shall picture your "whoa that was two too many whiskeys there" picture. LOL

Sorry, I have been away from the thread. I was pretty kershnozzled.

View attachment 187749

No tattoos. I have none. Never really wanted any, either.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Definitely kershnozzled Mr. Lion. Yep. If I see the word in a dictionary, I shall picture your "whoa that was two too many whiskeys there" picture. LOL

I have truly never considered a Tattoo. As for the lion thing, I was not as into lions in my twenties as I am now. So when I would have gotten tattoos (if I was into them), it would have been a Glock or something like that. I suppose the truth is, I just don't need them, I like me just like I am.

By the way, the photograph was taken by the infamous Tall Athletic Blonde who was the recipient of my TSA treatment. I think she may have been stocking up on blackmail material...

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I got one...ahem...35 years ago ..Yep. It's me. I started the awful trend of women having skin art. It's very feminine and is on my upper arm where I can show or hide as I wish.

I have truly never considered a Tattoo. As for the lion thing, I was not as into lions in my twenties as I am now. So when I would have gotten tattoos (if I was into them), it would have been a Glock or something like that. I suppose the truth is, I just don't need them, I like me just like I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread