I'm game, I've lurked long enough =]

307084_10152851792900710_1801312565_n.jpg
543975_10152391937050710_796497703_n.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ok, I'm wanting to bump this up, but not without adding a mug shot. I know I've got one up here already, but I don't think you've seen this one.

Since living in Thailand, I've been sort of collecting different flutes - the one I'm holding is a hand made, Native American Flute. I found this at an Indian art/souvenir shop in Carlsbad CA. This along with several others of Japanese, Thai and American styles can be viewed in the photostream, if anyone is interested.

flute2 by Chakris1, on Flickr

This may be a better shot. You can see I hooked up a mic to it for recording. (No, no album yet. (^_^)

Native American flute by Chakris1, on Flickr

Hope you enjoy! Flickr: Chakris1's Photostream

NeoLogic

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Queens, NY
I thought NeoLogic looked like you...a much younger (and unfurry) version. :D

Didn't see GT's picture through the thread, must have missed it. Probably a dashing fellow just like me ;D

And I'm a little older than I look, 32. That was taken about 7 months ago I think? Anyways, great thread. Good to put faces to names.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Didn't see GT's picture through the thread, must have missed it. Probably a dashing fellow just like me ;D

And I'm a little older than I look, 32. That was taken about 7 months ago I think? Anyways, great thread. Good to put faces to names.

Someone got a wild hair up their ... and posted their picture on the BIG THREAD way back in October or November. Next thing, everyone was posting their pictures. Some of the shy ones had to be shamed into it. Can't stand those shy ones. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Someone got a wild hair up their ... and posted their picture on the BIG THREAD way back in October or November. Next thing, everyone was posting their pictures. Some of the shy ones had to be shamed into it. Can't stand those shy ones. :)

If I remember correctly, YOU had to be Majorly coaxed into a picture!! ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

I think that may have been me posting my mug, but could be wrong. I remember you had to be coxed into it quite a bit - you shy pup, you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread