Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
y4y3azy5.jpg

Wohhh, been a wile since I posted in any HHV army crew stuff on ECF.... but a notification popped up in my email for this thread, and I just so happen to have an Xmas picture on my phone. So why not.

ho ho ho.

Getting ready for a big drive out to see the parents today who are in town from Montana. Hope everyone had a good Xmas.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
y4y3azy5.jpg

Wohhh, been a wile since I posted in any HHV army crew stuff on ECF.... but a notification popped up in my email for this thread, and I just so happen to have an Xmas picture on my phone. So why not.

ho ho ho.

Getting ready for a big drive out to see the parents today who are in town from Montana. Hope everyone had a good Xmas.

Wow, long time no hear Bare. Still vaping that Jiggy? :)

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
Haven't been through the entire thread here yet, but have been smiling at what I DID see here hehe :D

Here's a photo of my boyfriend, :wub: Lord Pancake :wub: , (also known as Whosback here at ECF) and I taken earlier this month. For those of you that don't know our story, we met and fell in love this year in a thread here at ECF.

I'm the one on the right in this picture :D

ThePancakes_zps9ed11dee.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Haven't been through the entire thread here yet, but have been smiling at what I DID see here hehe :D

Here's a photo of my boyfriend, :wub: Lord Pancake :wub: , (also known as Whosback here at ECF) and I taken earlier this month. For those of you that don't know our story, we met and fell in love this year in a thread here at ECF.

Wow, that's a cool story, Steph! :toast:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Wow, long time no hear Bare. Still vaping that Jiggy? :)

what's up bronze! Hope you had a good Xmas and having a good new year. I'm not on ECF as much as I used to be, but still vaping and keep in real good touch with a few of the army crew on Facebook. Me and Erik talk every week (sometimes every day, lol).

Na, not really vaping the Jiggy anymore. The longer and longer I went without having a real cigarette, the less and less I craved anything that tasted like tobacco. My taste buds did a crazy 360 flip on me. Left me stranded and confused there for a bit because all of my favorite juices (mostly NET's and TINO's) I could no longer stand to vape.

I still have a bunch of bottles of HHV sitting in my vape cave with some massive steep time on them. Just kinda waiting for the day where I crave the tobacco taste again. I'm sure it will happen because after I switched to non tobacco flavored juices and found a few I loved a lot, about 3-4 months into those I couldn't stand them anymore either. So my taste buds seem to change quite a lot and I'm sure I'll use them at some point. I actually almost filled a kayfun with Jiggy just this past weekend.

side note: how long can I keep juice before it goes bad?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
what's up bronze! Hope you had a good Xmas and having a good new year. I'm not on ECF as much as I used to be, but still vaping and keep in real good touch with a few of the army crew on Facebook. Me and Erik talk every week (sometimes every day, lol).

Na, not really vaping the Jiggy anymore. The longer and longer I went without having a real cigarette, the less and less I craved anything that tasted like tobacco. My taste buds did a crazy 360 flip on me. Left me stranded and confused there for a bit because all of my favorite juices (mostly NET's and TINO's) I could no longer stand to vape.

I still have a bunch of bottles of HHV sitting in my vape cave with some massive steep time on them. Just kinda waiting for the day where I crave the tobacco taste again. I'm sure it will happen because after I switched to non tobacco flavored juices and found a few I loved a lot, about 3-4 months into those I couldn't stand them anymore either. So my taste buds seem to change quite a lot and I'm sure I'll use them at some point. I actually almost filled a kayfun with Jiggy just this past weekend.

side note: how long can I keep juice before it goes bad?

Ah, whatever floats your boat. It doesn't seem like you care what you vape as long as it is working at the time. That's all that matters. Adam told me a long time ago his juice should last a year if you keep it in the refrigerator. I had some 10-1/2 month old Pirate's Booty (not kept in the fridge) that went wonky on me.

Glad you stopped in Bare. Nice hearing from you. Say howdy once in awhile. And dang it, put some clothes on! :)

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Ah, whatever floats your boat. It doesn't seem like you care what you vape as long as it is working at the time. That's all that matters. Adam told me a long time ago his juice should last a year if you keep it in the refrigerator. I had some 10-1/2 month old Pirate's Booty (not kept in the fridge) that went wonky on me.

Glad you stopped in Bare. Nice hearing from you. Say howdy once in awhile. And dang it, put some clothes on! :)

Yea, I gotta check the made date on the bottles. I think it's time to try and vape them again. Especially since HHV gets so much better with months and months of steeping. It's gotta be at a super perfecto point on its path by now.

BTW, I still got the "stairway to heaven" juice and atty stand you made me sitting proud on my vape shelf. I still keep at least a few HHV bottles in it just out of respect.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yea, I gotta check the made date on the bottles. I think it's time to try and vape them again. Especially since HHV gets so much better with months and months of steeping. It's gotta be at a super perfecto point on its path by now.

BTW, I still got the "stairway to heaven" juice and atty stand you made me sitting proud on my vape shelf. I still keep at least a few HHV bottles in it just out of respect.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Oh geez, I forgot you had one of those. Ha! I still use mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread