Heavenly Army Mug shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Ok MrPicC has been here by himself long enough.
20140525_173051.jpg That should d it.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama

Ja. I haul empty ones out to Kingfisher, OK to get refurbished, then work my way back to the house. Lately they're talking about running the new ones out to Tacoma then back with old ones. Haven't done any yet, it's my first load for this customer. Good load but dang tiring to get secure. I was taking a breather before I headed out, sucking down some Legend. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ja. I haul empty ones out to Kingfisher, OK to get refurbished, then work my way back to the house. Lately they're talking about running the new ones out to Tacoma then back with old ones. Haven't done any yet, it's my first load for this customer. Good load but dang tiring to get secure. I was taking a breather before I headed out, sucking down some Legend. :)

Hmmm...they don't have a local refurbisher? It's not exactly a scarce talent to rework propane tanks.

I have one sunk in my backyard. Converted to natural gas a year and a half ago. Propane company wants to charge me $400 to remove it. I told them they are welcome to access my property if they want to take their tank and I wont charge them anything as long as they fill the hole. It's still back there. :)

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Hmmm...they don't have a local refurbisher? It's not exactly a scarce talent to rework propane tanks.

I have one sunk in my backyard. Converted to natural gas a year and a half ago. Propane company wants to charge me $400 to remove it. I told them they are welcome to access my property if they want to take their tank and I wont charge them anything as long as they fill the hole. It's still back there. :)

Sort of. This company buys out small mom and pop propane companies and takes all their old tanks, like the one you have in your back yard, and refurbishes them, then sells them to mega companies. God Bless America!

Just remember...They didn't build that!

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Calve. All man all the time: Mr. Action Man! Uhhhh where's your camel? :D

I started shaving my head 20 years ago. I had a full head of hair, but the chicks dug it. I stopped shaving my head a few weeks ago. It was horrible. I look like Ron Howard and my hair changed colors. It was hot that day and the shirt kept my eyes from burning.

ps. I take the camel out EVERYDAY BK. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread