Heavenly Army Mug shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Thanks, retic! We could totally rock mohawks if we wanted to. ;) The shaved head debate tells me it must be pretty darn hot in NOLA these days.
It is but I've had long hair for a long time now and I'm just tired of dealing with it , guess I ought to be thankful I've still got a full head of hair but shaved would suit me just fine .

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
LA, #4 (your baby) is cute as it gets. #3 = Mini LA. :)

Thanks, Bronze. My "baby" is almost 18 now. She still tries to play the "cute one" in the family. Her sisters don't let her get away with it anymore. And if you mean #3 from the left, that's Jessi, who's also following her mama's footsteps into singer/songwriter and local performing. She's taking it further than I did, and loving it!

Reactions: Chakris

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Beautiful LA along with her beautiful daughters. Gorgeous, all of you!

Okay, vanity will not allow that to be a defining hair shot for me. Here's proof that my hair is naturally curly, and that I did wear it long for many years!

View attachment 360218

My girls would hate me if that was the only pic of them you all saw. So here there are recently:

View attachment 360219

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Well, I vote it for the best WWHD image I've ever seen. Damn! It's STILL cracking me up. LOL

profilepic190644_2.gif.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA. You're just SO cooooool!

Thank you kindly! I was channeling you - WWHD (What Would Hula Do). It's still making me snicker snort too. I love this group. :wub:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Beautiful LA along with her beautiful daughters. Gorgeous, all of you!

Thank you! :blush:

Well, I vote it for the best WWHD image I've ever seen. Damn! It's STILL cracking me up. LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA. You're just SO cooooool!

Yay! :w00t::w00t: Two of my girls have it set as my caller ID pic now. Too funny!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Okay, vanity will not allow that to be a defining hair shot for me. Here's proof that my hair is naturally curly, and that I did wear it long for many years!

View attachment 360218

My girls would hate me if that was the only pic of them you all saw. So here there are recently:

View attachment 360219

What a beautiful family you have there, LA!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks, Bronze. My "baby" is almost 18 now. She still tries to play the "cute one" in the family. Her sisters don't let her get away with it anymore. And if you mean #3 from the left, that's Jessi, who's also following her mama's footsteps into singer/songwriter and local performing. She's taking it further than I did, and loving it!

#3 (assuming she was your third child)...the four-eyes in burgundy. She looks just like you in that picture.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I like Tom in Montana and Eustice in Appalachia.
I like watching the hillbillies on Mountain Monsters , that get some crazyazz footage and come up with some wild traps , they at least got sense enough to go armed , they caught a 750 lb russian black boar week before last and that brought back memories of going swimming to get away from one of those mean SOB's down here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread