Heaviest hitting Janty Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborgasm

Jan 8, 2009
U.S.
First off how many post's do I need to post in non-newb forums?

Anyway, I'm kind of jaded because of how my Johnson Creek Sampler turned out, only the Tennessee Cured giving a decent throat hit which to me is more important than flavor.

So i'm planning on buying a Janty Dura and wanna test out their juice, what do you guys think are their best big throat hitters? A top 3 would be great, thanks.

Jammi98

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2008
Houston, TX
Hmm, I haven't tried many of their flavors but RY4 gives a decent throat hit, as does Fennel.

Of course, I thought about half of the JC sampler gave decent throat hit, so YMMV.

I think battery is one of the most important factors of throat hit. I find there is a huge difference, for instance, between using the 901 with the regular battery and using the USB passthrough. The regular battery is good at first but degrades over time until it runs out of charge; the USB is consistent. So depending on what e-cig you have, it may not necessarily be the juice that's the problem.

For your other question, 15 posts I believe.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
For throat hit, Janty Green Tea 16mg (when used in an Intellicig Evo) gives by far the strongest of any liquid I have tried. That includes 36mg fluids. I didn't get the same reaction with the flavour in a 901 or a Peewee supermini, not sure why.

RY4 is decent flavour wise, but the throat hit is nowhere near the Green Tea. I understand their Heavy Shag/Cigar is also a big hitter, but I haven't tried it.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Nothing comes close to Janty Heavy Shag (formerly cigar). If you like to cough on each inhale, if you enjoy continuing to cough after you lie down to go to sleep each night, then by all means use Heavy Shag all day.

I want smooth, by the way, not harsh, so we differ. I quit cigarettes because they made me cough every night.

I assure you that if Heavy Shag doesn't cut it for you, nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread