Heavy lung's -Breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_Hil

Jun 26, 2013
UK
Hey hey…

So I've just got in from an night out drinking and vaping with my new equipment (eGO Twist 1100 mAh, with a Protank) and using 50% PG - 50% VG juice and my lungs are feeling
so heavy like I've smoked 40 analogs! (I've not touched one! HAPPY DAYS) Is this a normal thing? Or have I over vaped?

On other note Ive met new people who are fellow Vapers (we totally geeked out) and also (hopefully) converted people into trying vaping…Ive never had so much attention lol!

NotMantis

Moved On
Jun 9, 2013
colorado
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Mercurial_One1

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Atlanta, GA
What strength nic are you using? I learned real quick that anything over 6mg or 12mg with heavy vaping (like one would when drinking and using analogs) can cause you to be over nic'd (nic'd out) quick.

I placed another order with MBV today and I came ==>>this<<== close to ordering my juice with more nic but then remembered that I'm still clutching this eGo 24/7 and I'd probably make myself sick as a dog. Besides, I'm not smoking right now so the last thing I want to do is go UP on the nicotine; I'd like to wean off it altogether within a month or two.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
What I have realized with vaping and drinking, I over vape, and I under hydrate, so then I feel kind of heavy in the morning (or afternoon, whenever I drag my happy .... out of bed!). I believe it is most likely due to being dehydrated. I haven't tested the theory yet as I cannot bring myself to down a glass of water between each drink (I would never get out of the rest room!).:toast:

Hidden Dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Maryland
I placed another order with MBV today and I came ==>>this<<== close to ordering my juice with more nic but then remembered that I'm still clutching this eGo 24/7 and I'd probably make myself sick as a dog. Besides, I'm not smoking right now so the last thing I want to do is go UP on the nicotine; I'd like to wean off it altogether within a month or two.

I totally understand. When I first started I was using 18mg juice. eGo never left my hand (juice was too tasty :vapor:). Then I realized I wasn't feeling so hot. Then it hit me, too much nicotine genius!!! :facepalm:. Next day i was down to using 6mg and 12mg. Now my apv never leaves my sight and I don't get that "heavy" feeling. But still have to be careful not to overdo it.

Hidden Dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Maryland
What I have realized with vaping and drinking, I over vape, and I under hydrate, so then I feel kind of heavy in the morning (or afternoon, whenever I drag my happy .... out of bed!). I believe it is most likely due to being dehydrated. I haven't tested the theory yet as I cannot bring myself to down a glass of water between each drink (I would never get out of the rest room!).:toast:

I have tested this hypothesis and I believe I have some conclusive data supporting your theory:). The trick is not to down the water in one shot after the first round (you'll get that bloated feeling), but rather sip the water in between the rounds of drinks (maybe even skip a round) and definitely when you start to have that dry mouth feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread