helios vs trident vs kayfun what should i get with taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliehall72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Naperville, IL, USA
I have a kayfun and it is the best vape I have had out of an RBA. Excellent flavor and vapor production when set up correctly, and it very hard to mess that part up. I have played around with a few drippers and am finally starting to get the hang of it. I have never tried the helios or the trident but if youre looking for something to just use at home go with one of the RDA's. if its something you want to have on the go (like driving or walking around or whatever it is you do on a daily basis) go with the Kayfun because then you dont have to go through the trouble of dripping while doing other things. Its really all about what you plan on doing with it and where you will be when using it

gamegirl

Mar 3, 2014
Virginia
I love the Halo Trident. Just got it on Friday and so far I love it. I don't know about the others. Before the Halo, I was using Play Vapor the kind that you recharge the battery but throw away the prefilled tips. Also tried, Green Smoke and South Beach. I will still use them when I'm out somewhere, since they look more like cigarettes, but I really love the Halo and will use it most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread