Hell yes i cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitewolf2014

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
South Central, PA, USA
I wouldn't call it cheating but a month or so into vaping I tried a puff of a cig and gave it right back to the person.. Don't you have to enjoy it to call it cheating? I like to think of it as proving myself right, that I made the right choice by vaping because I now realize how nasty cigarettes taste and smell.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I haven't "cheated"... but after I'd been smoke-free for 3 1/2 mo, I had an emergency appendectomy and was horribly sick for days, so I couldn't vape, and then when I could, it tasted awful, so I smoked -- it was intended to be just for a couple weeks, and I never did entirely stop vaping... but it ended up being a month before I could get free of the coffin nails again, they hooked me again almost as hard as I ever was hooked. Since then, I'm quite determined to never repeat that little experiment. After I was smoke-free again for 10 days, the cravings came back, probably due to all the mayhem in my colon from the surgery... but that time, I chose WTA rather than smoking again. Still using WTA, because it still beats hell out of smoking.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I tried vaping in 2009 and 2010, was smoke-free for 8 months. Due to lack of access to quality juices, I cheated...and ended up smoking again until about a month ago. :( So far i'm 2 weeks smoke free and going strong! Bought an iStick and a nautilus mini. Now just trying SO hard to find a juice I love to vape all day.

It's great, isn't it? Being able to shrug that monkey back off was such a relief. But if you do find yourself tempted, having cravings, etc... try the WTA, instead of smoking. It worked great for me, took the cravings completely away. I mix it in so it's about 10% of my ejuice, and it works so well, it's amazing. I haven't had a single craving since I started using it. And hopefully you'll find just the right flavor you can hang with for a while; that really makes a huge difference too. I'm on my 2nd ADV now, since I don't like tobacco flavor anymore, and now working on expanding my tastes to a lot of other sweet, fruity, and pastry type flavors, and doing my own DIY ejuice. It's a hellacious hobby! :thumb:

Andria

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
I'm doing both and I kind of feel bad about it. I'm still smoking 3-4 analogs a day and vaping the rest.

I am the same, started my ecigs 2 days ago, still have less than half a packet of stinkies to finish, but I am only having about 3 - 4 a day, as soon as they are gone I will NOT buy another packet. I have 2 in the morning with my coffee (thats going to be my weak hour of the day) and then one at night sometimes I in the day but its only day 3. Doing very well considering that half a packet would have been gone halfway through day two before I got my e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread