The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HellaVaper - Dragon Breathe -

Discussion in 'Flavor Reviews' started by ToweKnee, Jan 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    I just wanted to add this: Im new at vaping and only been in this for 2 months. I have only tried 4 other vendors so I really dont know what to expect when I order new juice. I know what I like and thats about it. I have just started to learn to mix as well so Im getting a basic understanding of the effort in making these.

So after seeing so many loving the liquid from this place I had to make an order. You can thank MLK day making me wait a day longer btw [​IMG]

Anyways came home today with a nice little package from hellavaper. I ordered 3 bottles of 15mil 18mg juices. Im just going to review Dragons Breathe and will do the others as well. Well its ice frickin cold out here in chicago land and I wanted to wait until everything got to room temp. Curiosity def got the better of me and I had to crack them all open to get a whiff. WOW!!! This stuff smells as good as it tastes. Figuring it being cold it may taste a little funky but NO! Loaded up a Boge LR carto with some DB. My first vape was pure nirvana.

The flavor has so much going on and it literally pops in your mouth. It is a very sweet vape and reminds me of bubble gum/redbull/grape or something or other. Its really hard to nail down whats in there. Whatever it is its DAMN GOOD!

Interested in seeing what the flavor is like at different voltages I was impressed. With my LR Boge this stuff tasted ultra wicked around 5.5 using a 2.0 ohm LR boge carto. Now I'm not sure how accurate my Lavatube is until I can get an inline meter under load but this stuff rocks for high voltage vaping!

The vape did i tell you about the vapor itself? Huge !! Even at 3.2v I was getting good amount of vape. Over 5 volts is where this stuff tastes even sicker IMO. This is a great juice for all around but I would highly recommend a VV and crank that voltage up DJ !! These are definitely mostly VG because of the amount of vapor I am getting but the flavor. Its the pop I am getting that really boggles my noggle. Its not cinnamon but maybe a sweetener of sorts as well.

This could easily be my all day Vape. My wife loves the smell of it and I am really enjoying it. I feel like the Joker from Batman with a ecig in hand laughing crazily all over my house blowing huge clouds of sweet vapor.

I will post my thoughts on the other two flavors when I get a chance to break away from the Dragons Breathe. Which let me tell you is very difficult right now hahaha! Awesome stuff and I highly recommend to give them a try.

2. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    Can a mod move this to general flavor review please? I posted this in wrong forum.

3. Str8V8ping

Str8V8ping Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    You really are loving them huh . Ill have to give them a try sometime .They dont seem to have many juices on the site. After trying dozens upon dozens of vendors i usually just stick with MsTs now but ill keep them in mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.