• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello again Las Vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm back from my fear and loathing trip.. A wiser and significantly less wealth man.

My buddy in Phoenix started using these feeder/atty things recently for his Riva.

He has been impressed so far. He says its a cool vape but enjoys it. Also says that it seems to hit pretty close to what his LR cartos were hitting at. Gets a decent throat hit for a VG juice that was unexpected.

Anyone have these?

I ordered a set last night, should be here tomorrow or the next day. Kinda curious.

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
I just got mine today. So far I really like it.

It's definitely not as warm as a regular 510 atomizer and the flavor is lighter, but it produces a good amount of vapor and holds a decent amount of juice (I got about 25 drops in the tank). I've been using one for about six hours and haven't had to refill it yet. It's not as messy as constantly dripping, which I like too, and no nasty burnt plastic taste at all. The tanks are easy to fill, you can just pop the top off or use a syringe, whichever is easier. I just took the top off and filled it. The tanks are easy to switch out too, no hassle at all.

We'll see how long the atomizer lasts. The tanks that go in it are cheap (about $7 for five) so you can get a bunch for different flavors. The atomizers run about $18 each though, so if they die in a day, then I probably won't use them, but as long as I can get some use out of the atomizers, then I think this is a pretty good little system.

SinCityAngel

Sep 15, 2010
Nevada
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago. I have used it alot and have had no issues with any type of juice. I am still on my first tank and the atty is still going strong. I got mine from totallywicked-eliquid.com. Here is a link for the product and description: Tornado-Tank E.Cig and Accessories / Totally Wicked eLiquid. It looks like they are out of the attys right now, but you can click on the option to receive an email when they come back in stock. They have numerous codes for 7.5% off. I use: evape and it always works.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I have this problem too as of late. I think the opening to the tip just gets bored out after a while, not much to do but swap them out.

Also the tip fills with juice and occasionally has to be taken apart to be cleaned out. But it's definately still a nice cost effective feed system for those little dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread