Hello all and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusu

Jul 18, 2018
I started vaping to try and quit my smoking habit and since then i haven't even thought on returning to my old lighter.

Shortly after, i fell in love with D.I.Y. juices and the numberless combinations you could achieve with so little effort. What an immensely rewarding, creative and experimental activity. I think vaping is developing into a deep, and flavorsome, obsession.

I have so much to learn, and what better place to do it than with you guys. Thank you all for pushing this technology to the point where it is now, i'll try to do my part as well to disseminate and support the community.

jusu

Jul 18, 2018
Good morning Jusu and welcome to ECF. The diy rabbit hole runs deep here, you will find many like minded people here.
Thank you Letitia.

About the rabbit hole, i think i'm getting the picture :), i've been here for 15 minutes and have opened over 15 tabs with new information. Well, i guess the real world will be set on hold for today.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
I started vaping to try and quit my smoking habit and since then i haven't even thought on returning to my old lighter.

Shortly after, i fell in love with D.I.Y. juices and the numberless combinations you could achieve with so little effort. What an immensely rewarding, creative and experimental activity. I think vaping is developing into a deep, and flavorsome, obsession.

I have so much to learn, and what better place to do it than with you guys. Thank you all for pushing this technology to the point where it is now, i'll try to do my part as well to disseminate and support the community.
hello and welcome to the show. nice place to be.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thank you lupinehorror, i'm liking it very much so far, and i haven't wandered away from the DIY section, when i start perusing the rest of the forums i won't be seen for days :) .
ECF can be a tad addictive.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome and yea, tons to learn. .I might suggest starting with ONE thing first, and once you feel you've gained enough knowledge in one area, moving on to another.

It SOUNDS sensible anyway, it kind of wasn't how I approached things I am impetuous like that. LOL although if I could do it over again, I'd have started with DIY eliquid THEN freaking coilbuilding, but I didn't. I started everything all together. But hey whatever works best for you and welcome to ECF :)

Anna

jusu

Jul 18, 2018
Welcome and yea, tons to learn. .I might suggest starting with ONE thing first, and once you feel you've gained enough knowledge in one area, moving on to another.

It SOUNDS sensible anyway, it kind of wasn't how I approached things I am impetuous like that. LOL although if I could do it over again, I'd have started with DIY eliquid THEN freaking coilbuilding, but I didn't. I started everything all together. But hey whatever works best for you and welcome to ECF :)

Anna
Anna, thanks for the advice and the welcoming. From what i could gather, your advice is quite wise, i'm like you, quite impetuous, but i'm trying to refrain myself from looking over the fence and losing focus or risking becoming burnt out from the amount of information.

I'm trying Anna, i really am, but it's hard!

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
Anna, thanks for the advice and the welcoming. From what i could gather, your advice is quite wise, i'm like you, quite impetuous, but i'm trying to refrain myself from looking over the fence and losing focus or risking becoming burnt out from the amount of information.

I'm trying Anna, i really am, but it's hard!
Welcome. Everyone here is great but you are going to love Anna. She should have been a teacher in another life. She explains things really well.

jusu

Jul 18, 2018
Welcome. Everyone here is great but you are going to love Anna. She should have been a teacher in another life. She explains things really well.
Thank you Mimi25, you are right, everyone here is great, all of you have been so nice and welcoming. It's refreshing to be in a place where everywhere you go you find a logical, mature and cordial point of view, it really makes you reflect on each post.

I am usually an information hog, find everything, compile it, understand it and see how it works to the tiniest of details, obssesing and stressing about getting full knowledge over the subject matter in the least amount of time, but here, i feel that i can take my time, that all the information will be there tomorrow along with all the people helping me along the journey. It's a weird, unexpected and probably needed change of pace for me. Thank you all so much again.

Reactions: stols001

jusu

Jul 18, 2018
I think she IS a teacher now.

You need to have a heart to be a teacher, you need to be empathic, have mastery over the subject and convey it in a way suitable for your audience to be a teacher, no certificate or any amount of study can give you those.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nope, I was gonna do that but now I'm trying to return to my former profession (social work, also the ability to explain things is required) or nannying (this has been fraught with horror, so far, LOL) actually BOTH job searches are in a state of Bemused Fury ATM and I want to crawl under a rock and just die (not so hard in Tucson) but I am persevering. WAIT I briefly taught music in some really awful charter school for a bit. LOL.

I'm glad my posts are clear to someone, LOL, I find myself a bit incoherent at times but thank you both. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: jusu

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i'll try to do my part as well to disseminate and support the community.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Joining ECF is a big step in getting the word out. The more members and non vape folks who know the truth about vaping, the more the anti vape movement has to curtail there outright untruths.

• Agree
Reactions: jusu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread